Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fallout 4 Video Game • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 9, 2016.

1. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

I don't even know how to fully explain it to be honest. The combat felt...off to me compared to the previous versions. It didn't hold my interest like the last two did, and it seemed to tone down a lot on the RPG elements I enjoyed from the previous two.

2. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Really my only complaint with this game is the fact Bethesda carried over the infinite questlines from Skyrim. They're a good idea in theory, but just come off as lazy.

3. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

I liked them in Skyrim haha. In this game, not so much.

Cameron likes this.
  4. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Just the Minutemen recycled quests drive me crazy.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  5. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Not that I'm aware of.

6. jump start

Total ginger. Prestigious

I'm pretty sure you just end up having to protect them forever.

7. jump start

Total ginger. Prestigious

It's been a few months since I played, but if I remember correctly, they come up as miscellaneous quests. I just ended up ignoring them most of the time and after a while, it'd tell me I failed the quest.

8. Vivatoto

Royal Court of Princess Donut Prestigious

Having some fun in Far Harbor. Kind of weird to give us a new, super boring companion who coughs a lot when this is basically Nick's quest. I got him to like me real quick by just getting drunk a lot then said fuck him. A characer like DiMi would have been a sweet companion imo. The character twist presented early on is pretty mindblowing, wondering how much they'll dive into that.

9. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

The PS4 performance for me is dreadful. I'm getting framerates constantly at around 10-15 frames per second. It's unplayable.

GettingSodas likes this.
  10. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

The companion was the only negative I saw in a lot of the reviews.

11. Vivatoto

Yeah, I have no idea what they were thinking with him, he's about as boring as you can get.

12. Vivatoto

Ok the murder mystery in Far Harbor is probably my favorite quest in Bethesda history. Had an absolute blast.

Cameron likes this.
  13. Letterbomb31 Jun 1, 2016
    (Last edited: Jun 1, 2016)
    Letterbomb31

Trusted Prestigious

I've been obsessed with this game for the last week or so. It's really addictive. It feels dated in almost every single way though, like it's hard to believe it only came out in November 2015 and not November 2012 lol. Regardless of this, it's still a really fun game.

14. NotBruce

Regular

I really want to get into the game. I got it for Christmas, and made it up until you get your first set of power armor. I haven't touched it since. I don't know why, it's just not grabbing me, and it kind of bums me out that I don't love it.

GettingSodas likes this.
  15. GettingSodas

Chorus.fm Resident Soda Expert Prestigious

Kinda how I'm feeling. I'll play once every two weeks for like an hour tops and shut it off haha

NotBruce likes this.
  16. Vivatoto

Cameron and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  17. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

18. timcsheehan

Regular

happy father's day guys. [​IMG]

Letterbomb31, Cameron and Vivatoto like this.
  19. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Even though the story wasn't great I still loved that twist.

20. CoffeeEyes17

Reclusive-aggressive Prestigious

hi just wanted to bump this thread to say that im absolutely adoring this game and cant wait to play the DLCs afterwards.

Im only level 20 but ive joined up with the railroad and done some other side things here and there. im so cap starved its crazy, gonna start investing in the trade perks.

Vivatoto likes this.
  21. GreatBeardRecs

Vibes Are High Supporter

DLC is good

22. CoffeeEyes17

The perk system in this is so strange. There's no level cap, there's no points we just pick the perk we want if we have enough in the SPECIAL abilities, very odd but I like it.

I love the settlement and the weapon/armor modification system. I do not like the power armor system though. I just never use my power armor.

23. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

when the mods come to ps4, I'm gonna give myself a level boost to 2000, and unlock all perks and just go around punching everyone to death in underwear.

Cameron likes this.
  24. CoffeeEyes17

I didn't even know mods were coming to ps4 that's great

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  25. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

at some point lol. Supposed to be June, but got delayed for a bit.