Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fallout 4 Video Game

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 9, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

Fallout 4 is an open world action role-playing video game developed by Bethesda Game Studios and published by Bethesda Softworks. The fifth major installment in the Fallout series, the game was released worldwide on November 10, 2015 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.

2. Vivatoto

Royal Court of Princess Donut Prestigious

So I got burned doing a dlc quest and my character started glowing orange and wouldn't stop, basically the lava texture became my skin. Couldnt fix it so i reloaded and was able to get it so only my hands are orange for some reason. It looks kind of cool, but I really wish it wasn't there. A bit annoying to spend 4 full days with this character and now it looks like a glitch

3. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

What the heck lol

4. secretsociety92

Music, Gaming, Movies and Guys = Life

Never thought I would enjoy a game from this series but got this due to a lack of new games to play. Really enjoying it.

5. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

I had an issue where my companion was permanently downed, and another instance where they came out of the water swimming on land. Had to load back and lose progress :(

Vivatoto likes this.
  6. Vivatoto

My lava hands went away after a long play session thankfully. I beat the DLC. It was really good for 10 dollars. No Shivering Isles of course but a decent few hours worth of quests. The final dungeon specifically was one of the game's biggest. Having a lot of fun building robots too. It's weird making Codsworth look different. They look great when they fight.

7. GreatBeardRecs

Vibes Are High Supporter

i'm loving the DLC, it reinvigorated my investment in this game, there's some great loot

Vivatoto likes this.
  8. Vivatoto

The Tesla gun is sweet. I'm putting most of my points in robotics now. Problem is I'm level 50+ and I didn't have very many points in intelligence before the dlc.

9. JordanKTM

@jordanmohler @killthemusictv killthemusic.net Prestigious

Got some cool items thanks to the barter glitch

10. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

I'm not terribly far in this game but I love every second I spend with it. booting it up now for what I am hoping will be an all day session.

11. thesinkingship

D.Va 1 Bad Guys 0

Started a new character the other week that I will be using for DLC. Although I'm not as addicted to this as I was Fallout 3 and New Vegas, this is still such a strong game and remain perplexed at the backlash this got by some fans.

12. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Only put about 10 hours or so into this game so far but it's really fun. I love the exploration and open world aspect of it. Not a huge fan of the combat mechanics but they're not terrible. Also I constantly have too many items and have to keep dropping stuff haha.

13. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Wait the companion can carry items? If so, that is very good to know haha. This is the first Fallout game I've played so I'm still a noob. Thanks!

14. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Awesome. Thanks for that info! That will be very helpful.

15. Vivatoto

Dialogue was the big one. I think people felt they stripped down a lot of the rpg elements or maybe expected a huge step up from other Bethesda games. Personally I love it.

16. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

Oooo

17. JamesGoblin

Lol yea, FO4 is full of that. My favorite "source" of problems is good ol' Dogmeat :heart:

18. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Man Far Harbor looks great.

19. GettingSodas May 7, 2016
    (Last edited: May 7, 2016)
    GettingSodas

Chorus.fm Resident Soda Expert Prestigious

Started this recently, I really like it. It's not like 3 in my aspects but in my personal opinion it's better. I'm not a huge RPG fan and it really feels like they took away a lot of RPG elements and made it more of a shooter.

edit: opinion not aspects

20. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Yes, this is true.

GettingSodas likes this.
  21. GettingSodas

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  22. Emotherapy

Regular

Mechanically this game was a big step forward from the previous games. I liked not having to rely on vats. I couldn't help but be pretty disappointed by the rest of it though. Most of that is pretty subjective and I had fun in the time I spent with it anyway.

GettingSodas likes this.
  23. GettingSodas

Yeah in this game I forget about VATS but in 3 I used it too much.

24. GettingSodas

Fuck Kellogg

25. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

I didn't enjoy this nearly as much as 3 and New Vegas, it felt really disappointing to me. Maybe my expectations were too high.