Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Falling In Reverse, Motionless In White, Issues, Dangerkids, Dead Girl Academy Tour • Page 4

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by redwing91007, Nov 28, 2016.

1. Darth Annihilus

Regular

Some Instagram post said Goodbye Graceful was in there.

2. Austin Schwarm

staybrutalaustn

had decided on going to this until I looked at ticket prices.. MIW isn't even playing Immaculate Misconception.. I know they've played it for YEARS.. but they are a band that doesn't come around that often to norfolk, not on a headliner anyways.

3. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

I went to this show last night in Richmond. It was very clear fans were not there for Falling In Reverse. Their set was also much shorter than setlist.fm had.

Sink or Swim
    God, If You Are Above
    Rolling Stone
    Fashionably Late
    Game Over
    Loser
    I'm Not A Vampire
    Bad Girls Club
    Set Me Free (AKA The Departure)

Coming Home
    Alone
    The Drug In Me Is You
    Just Like You

4. michael_gatto

Trusted

I do not like this at all, I hope we get the full set tomorrow in Philly.

5. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

I guarantee that will be a full set. They went on at 9:40 and stopped at 10:45. Issues and MIW both got 50 minutes.

6. michael_gatto

Trusted

You think the shorter set will be the full set? That's upsetting. No Chemical Prisoner, Raised By Wolves or The Westerner is a huge disappointment.

7. Darth Annihilus

Regular

I wonder what happened? Maybe they started late? In Atlanta FIR played 17 songs, MIW 11, and Issues played 12.

8. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

I mean they definitely started on time. I do know that meet and greet was at 3:30 and was pushed back to 4:30. I don't see why that would have affected things. Cutting 4 of their best songs in the set was really a tough pill to swallow. I also forgot to mention that after The Departure (their 9th song) they went off stage for about 2 minutes. That was supposed to be their encore cue for Coming Home, however during the awkward silence, two random fans started chanting MOTIONLESS briefly.

They were called out by Ronnie right before Alone started when he ran down the list of bands and other various people to "give it up" for.

Issues set was the same, Motionless set was also the same, however they may have played that new song over something I'm not familiar with. 570 and Abigail are good jams.

9. Darth Annihilus

Regular

Maybe Ronnie's voice is taking a hit on this tour. I know he was drinking tea a lot in Atlanta which is something I have never seen him do. They could have cut some songs to give him a break for a couple dates.

The Westerner and Good Girls, Bad Guys the highlights of the show for me. I had never seen those songs live before so I'm glad I made the trip up from Orlando.

10. CTFFEMT93

Regular

Went to the NYC show last night. Dead Girl Academy did nothing for me. Generic as hell, could not get into them.
    Dangerkids was better than I expected them to be, maybe I'll fully check them out later.
    It was a shame Motionless was the third band on the bill last night. Easily more than half the crowd was there for Motionless and it was disappointing for them to only have a 50 minute set. Nonetheless, they put on an excellent show and I always highly enjoy them.
    Issues was really good too. Never been a big fan of them but their stage show was great as well as the giant dancing parrot haha.
    Falling in Reverse was better this time around than the last two times I have seen them, probably on the account that they cut a lot of songs from Just Like You out of the set. Ronnie is still an asshole, but goddamn he has the musicians behind him to prove their chops.
    Overall, great show. Wish motionless had a longer set.

11. michael_gatto Jan 28, 2017
    (Last edited: Jan 28, 2017)
    michael_gatto

Trusted

Falling In Reverse played the full set from before, not the shortened set. It was great. The new songs sound killer live too, I can't wait for the new album.
    Motionless In White are also one of my favorite bands to see live, the amount of energy that band puts into every single show I've ever seen them play is incredible.
    Also, Dangerkids really surprised me. Awesome set, and nice ass people too.

All in all the show was a ton of fun.

12. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

I'm now very curious as to why they had to shorten the set. What a shame.

13. michael_gatto

Trusted

Maybe it was a thing with the venue? Some venues have certain curfews.

14. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Didn't realize the Chicago show was tonight. Oh well.

15. kidinthebushes

Trusted

The Chicago show looked well attended judging by Snapchat.

16. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

Tickets were going for like 80 on stubhub