Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Falling In Reverse, Motionless In White, Issues, Dangerkids, Dead Girl Academy Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by redwing91007, Nov 28, 2016.

1. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

I mean, it's kinda an Issues "headliner", ish

2. nomoretape

Blackpink is the revolution

Based on how the venues have the bands listed, Falling In Reverse is closing every single date. Issues and MIW are pretty much just alternating. There's only 6 venues with no info, but I'm sure FIR is closing as well.

3. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

Dangerkids will be releasing their new album "Blacklist" on January 27th on Paid Vacation Records.

4. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I wonder what happened with them and Rise. I thought they'd get big.

5. Behind the Barricade

From what I've heard, it was a mutual separation. DK was under a 1 album contract and I think Rise tried to low ball them into a multi-year album deal with a tiny advance. They passed and other labels like Roadrunner were looking to sign them but with another tiny advance. Then they looked for an investor to self release it and I think they got it with whatever Paid Vacation Records is. I don't think that "label" is connected to the band at all. I will be interviewing Andy and Tyler on January 27th in NYC so I'll see if they can bring everything to light.

6. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

That tour bombed. About 800 in NYC and L.A. in 2,000 cap venues for that one. I can expect the same or less for this tour.

7. jrock920

Regular

ianebaldwin likes this.
  8. kidinthebushes

Trusted

9. Austin Schwarm

staybrutalaustn

i don't have my glasses on, but pretty sure this starts tomorrow? setlist for Issues/MIW will be the icebreaker on if I go or not.

10. Darth Annihilus

Regular

Issues posted their setlist on FB already
    BOOTY INTRO (G#)
    BLUE WALL (G#)
    MAD AT MYSELF (A#)
    COMA (G#)
    PRINCETON AVE (A#)
    YOUNG N DUM (A#)
    NEVER LOSE YOUR FLAMES (A#)
    THE REALEST (G#)
    FLOJO (G#)
    HOME SOON (F#)
    DISAPPEAR (A#)
    SLOW ME DOWN (G#)
    HOOLIGANS (G#)

11. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

Even though I'm not going, seeing Princeton Ave in an Issues set is always a treat as an Issues fan from the first EP. Also Disappear is good to see in there as well. Haven't heard both songs live since the 2014 headliner with IKTPQ.

12. michael_gatto

Trusted

So glad they aren't forcing the Pokemon theme in their set. Pretty solid setlist.

13. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Not a bad set. I wish they had placed Love Sex Riot in there though.

14. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I might end up going to the Chicago date. I've never seen a show like this at Riviera though.

15. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

I'm pretty sure that AJ said they hate that song and will never play that again. There's some tweets out there.

16. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

It was played on a couple recent European dates.

17. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

Actually just remembered that I am completely wrong. Song was King Of Amarillo that they will never play again. AJ bashed that shit on Twitter sometime in the Summer.

18. ADayToFall

A home like yours is upside down

Well, considering the song, at least lyrically, was forced by Rise to be an attack on Woe, Is Me and Woe forced the same around the same time, this would be understandable? I dunno.

19. darkstorms139

Regular

All I need are DK and MIW setlists. I know DK played Blacklist and Hostage tonight based on Instagram vids. Also, MIW opened with 570.

20. Behind the Barricade

I wonder what the DK set would be like? I'm guessing those 2, Waking Up, Paper Thin, Kill Everything and Countdown?

21. darkstorms139

Regular

Here's the full Dangerkids setlist (in order) from my friend who was at the show:

Things Could Be Different
    We're All In Danger
    Paper Thin
    Blacklist
    Hostage
    Kill Everything

...no Countdown is pretty shocking to me.

22. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

It's strange that we still don't have a FIR set.

23. ChipKelly4thand9ers

I was there last night in LA. I'll do my best. I think they played 18 or so. This is gonna be out of order and is missing one or two I didn't recognize and two new songs but for the most part should be correct in terms of what they played. Encore is definitely correct.

Sink or Swim
    God, If You Are Above
    Rolling Stone
    Fashionably Late
    Chemical Prisoner
    Good Girls Bad Guys
    Game Over
    I'm Not A Vampire
    The Bad Girls Club
    Raised By Wolves

Coming Home
    The Drug In Me Is You
    Alone
    Just Like You

24. ChipKelly4thand9ers

Also, to add to the above, it seems as if Motionless and Issues switch off each night. Both bands played for roughly one hour. MIW played 10 and Issues played 12 and Issues played before MIW tonight. Also, the dedicated prop girl during MIW's set is pretty great I won't lie.

25. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Game Over has never been played according to setlist.fm so that's odd and cool I guess. I would imagine Champion was one of the missed songs.