Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Falling In Reverse, Motionless In White, Issues, Dangerkids, Dead Girl Academy Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by redwing91007, Nov 28, 2016.

1. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

With that, I like Motionless in White and Issues, but I really, really hate Falling in Reverse, both from a musical and moral standpoint. If I go, it'd be through flyering or something.

Cgarnsay likes this.
  2. CTFFEMT93

Regular

MIW is one of my favorite bands ever, Issues is okay. I'm surprised neither of them are doing their own headlines to support their own current/future releases (COMA back in the summer and MIW's new album Graveyard Shift coming out early next year). I will most likely go to see MIW and Issues and dip out before FIR. I used to like them but Radke is getting harder to like and defend nowadays so I can't do it out of morals.

3. jrock920

Regular

very odd tour for issues i would to see a co-headliner with dance gavin dance

4. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

I've started to like MIW. Anyone else on the bill worth getting into?

5. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

People are saying good things about Dangerkids but I really don't know them at all. I'd be going almost solely for Issues.

6. kidinthebushes

Trusted

They sound like Hybrid Theory era Linkin Park.

7. redwing91007

Interesting, I'll throw them on Spotify today. Any recommendations?

8. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

They have one full album Collapse. They're done with their 2nd album but are looking to self release it. For whatever reason, they didn't re-sign with Rise. Paper Thin and Waking Up are 2 fan favorites (and most like LP). If you want a hard song, listen to Hostage.

redwing91007 likes this.
  9. Behind the Barricade

Definitely Dangerkids. It is true they sound like Hybrid Theory LP with screaming but it's not gimmicky at all. Plus, their live show and energy will set the bar high for the other bands.

10. Cgarnsay

Trusted

I have a feeling if it doesn't come to Grand Rapids, MiW will do an off date at the intersection.

11. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

Announcement pushed back until tomorrow.

12. riseagainst4L

Regular

I think you're mixing up tours, the three headed monstour was with Hawthorne heights, mest, and the ataris as a triple coheadliner

The FIR/attila/metro station tour was the super villains tour and FIR was the headliner, Attila direct support, and metro station was an opener. Fronz and trace Cyrus were on the tour poster as super villains but it was not a triple coheadliner like the other tour listed above

13. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

That's the one!

Edit: In my defense though...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. jrock920

Regular

dangerkids and issues

Cgarnsay likes this.
  15. estacey99

Oh yeah, oh yeah, everything is terrible.

[​IMG]

16. natesmith083

Regular

Boo no Michigan date and of course Chicago is on a weekday...

17. Matthew

Regular

It's a triple headliner according to Issues's twitter.

18. kidinthebushes

Trusted

19. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I wonder if that means all three bands will play for the same amount of time or if they will also take turns closing out shows.

20. redwing91007

Not coming within 6 hours of me, not even upset.

21. jrock920

Regular

coool

22. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I have no problem missing this. I would have considered going to an Issues headliner.

23. jrock920

Regular

right with good support instead of falling in reverse

24. Behind the Barricade

I hope FiR is last for the NYC show. I'd love to duck out early. Also, VIP upgrades are Friday and they're solid. M&G with FiR/MiW/Issues, early entry, poster, and a few more things. I like when bands do 1 VIP package.

25. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Falling In Reverse will likely play last every night. Ronnie's ego isn't going to stroke itself.

Cgarnsay likes this.