Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Falling In Reverse, Motionless In White, Issues, Dangerkids, Dead Girl Academy Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by redwing91007, Nov 28, 2016.

1. redwing91007 Nov 28, 2016
    (Last edited: Nov 28, 2016)
    redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

Few dates have leaked, this is apparently getting announced tomorrow.

1/27 - NYC, Hammerstein Ballroom
    2/8 - Seattle, Showbox Sodo
    2/9 - Portland

2. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

Just found out Dead Girls Academy is the new project of the guys from Vampires Everywhere!, so that should be fun to sit through ;-)

3. PureBlueSF

Regular Supporter

FIR need to fuck off. I'd go for Motionless In White and Dangerkids but I refuse to give any sort of money to Ronnie Radke in any way, shape, or form.

4. redwing91007

I'm really not a fan of this tour overall but I think I'd go to see Issues. I find it to be a super strange tour for them considering they haven't gone out as a headliner to support the "new" record yet. I have a feeling they will also be opening the ADTR but that's pure speculation.

5. PureBlueSF

Regular Supporter

Issues was good live every time I saw them, their music just doesn't do anything for me anymore.

6. redwing91007

I haven't listened to the recent record much lately but I really enjoyed the first one and they are fantastic live. I've only seen them at Warped since the new record came out and I don't think it did it justice.

7. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

1/27 is at Hammerstein Ballroom.

redwing91007 likes this.
  8. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I will probably pass on this tour.

9. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

This tour is... bad...

redwing91007 likes this.
  10. Matthew

Regular

This is a hard pass for me... unless Issues whips out some Black Diamonds. But I doubt that

11. redwing91007

2/8 - Seattle, Showbox Sodo

12. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Issues set and my interest in FIR's new sound has me intrigued for this show.

13. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

At least I'll be able to beat traffic and get a good nights sleep after MIW set. Honestly though was really hoping that MIW and Issues had killer headliners for spring, or on ADTR's headliner.

Cgarnsay likes this.
  14. redwing91007

I think this will be done before the ADTR but if either of them are on then I'm not sure how they would roll out the announcement.

15. Matthew

Regular

They could just leave them TBA or announce them by surprise like they did with NFG

16. redwing91007

Well yeah, just seems underwhelming. Trying to see if from Issues point of view. If they are on the ADTR that's a HUGE tour for them, this one...not so much. Getting their name on the ADTR poster is a big deal months in advance to build that hype. Just my $0.02

Cgarnsay likes this.
  17. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

This has to be a triple headliner right?

18. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

If not this is a stupid tour. Why would issues play third on this tour?!

19. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

I enjoyed FIR's set at Warped to be honest with you, but I wouldn't bother with a headlining show. This is nice exposure of Dangerkids, though. I'm not into MIW or Issues at all.

20. tumbleweedterror

music is all we got

Not to be this guy but I'm frankly shocked that Issues are doing this tour, it's incomprehensible to me that they haven't headlined on Headspace yet and so far it doesn't seem like they have any plans to do so. It's not like this tour is going to expand their fanbase very much, if it all, so it seems like a total waste to me. Not to mention that FIR should be blacklisted by now. Big yikes.

kidinthebushes likes this.
  21. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

It would have made more sense for MIW/Issues to do a co-headliner honestly.

tumbleweedterror likes this.
  22. Cgarnsay

Trusted

Leaving after Motionless in White.

23. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

Honestly that's probably where most people on this thread are at, but I'm sure there will be a lot of FIR fan girls that will come to this in droves. So prepare for that now.

24. darkstorms139

Regular

Ditto. I used to be an FIR fan in my younger, questionable days but I have no intent on seeing them live again. MIW always puts on a hell of a show whenever I see them so I hope they play second to last each night.

25. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

That's what I was thinking - kind of like that Three-Headed Monstour with Attila and Metro Station - all equally billed, but there's a set order every night.