Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fall Out Boy Band • Page 81

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 9, 2016.

1. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

I will not stand for this heightism. We didn’t ask to be giants and we should be allowed to see the bands we love as much as the average to below average height person.

Penguin likes this.
  2. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

Wouldn't be as big of a problem if all venues were built like theaters with a floor sloped towards the stage

chewbacca110, beachdude and Kyle Max like this.
  3. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

You should be allowed, in the back of the room

4. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

And we want you there! Standing against a wall!

5. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

hi do u play basketball yeuck yeuck yeuck

beachdude, smowashere and Greg like this.
  6. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

Also people who are just there for the main artist and just talk very loudly over the opening bands to say how much they don't care about those bands.

7. Maddy

Regular

Haha... come on no ones ever had a band ruined by a live show whether due to the crowd or the bands performance being crappy....

8. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Did you not read the other posts after yours? Everyone disagrees with you.

9. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Some of my worst crowd experiences at shows have been from adults so I vehemently disagree that tweens are the ones ruining shows.

10. irthesteve

Tweens might be young and dumb but at least they aren't drunk and aggressive

JulieLynn, Brent, Penguin and 2 others like this.
  11. BenSmith94

Trusted

Middle three are all too often the same person, or group of people, in my experience sadly

12. heymattrick

Sending my love

Don’t care what your age is, just don’t talk loudly during sets (opener or headliner), don’t shove past me unexpectedly, and don’t block my view the whole night with your phone. Other than that, LFG!!

Penguin likes this.
  13. scottlechowicz

Trusted Supporter

To be honest, I’ve always hated live shows. And that’s only gotten worse as I’ve grown older.

My feet always end up hurting. I generally get annoyed by large crowds. I hate how it takes forever to leave because of traffic or crowded public transit. I almost never end up enjoying myself.

aliens exist likes this.
  14. Maddy

Regular

haha I guess the fallout boy message board is the wrong place to bring my gripes

15. neo506

2001-2022 Prestigious

I just wanna state that it's been 16 years since the album came out and the full band version of "Nobody Puts Baby In The Corner" is still jarring

16. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

YES

17. angel paste

grey hairs, get out of me zoots! Prestigious

Why is it jarring ?? Love that song

18. neo506

2001-2022 Prestigious

Because this is the "real" version

19. DickyCullz

I create content for some of your favorite artists

the best FOB record

20. irthesteve

I wonder if I have any pictures of myself in my old black hoodie that said "your best kept secret" and "your biggest mistake" on the pockets haha

neo506 likes this.
  21. angel paste

grey hairs, get out of me zoots! Prestigious

oh word lol i def prefer the full band version

22. WasEmoRocknowImjustold

Not newbie, I think Supporter

For me the acoustic version came first, and I was madly in love with it. Nothing really was going to compare. So good.

michaelvalerijr likes this.
  23. got my TTTYG vinyl today

Pepetito likes this.
  24. matthest

Infinity on High is one of the greatest albums of the era for me, right up there with Black Parade.

25. WasEmoRocknowImjustold

Not newbie, I think Supporter

I love when I see a comment like this and then immediately have to listen to the album in full. I'm not sure if I consider FUCT or IOH or TTYG my favorite even, but that album has gotten more full album spins than almost any other album by any artist has for me.

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.