Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fall Out Boy Band • Page 76

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 9, 2016.

1. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Folie is by far my favorite.

2. Pepetito

Trusted Supporter

I wish I read this site back in the day.

3. Pepetito

Trusted Supporter

My experiences with me and my buddies led me to believe most fans who started with these guys when TTTYG came out hated folie. Lately this thread has me thinking otherwise. I don’t care for most of it personally

4. Maddy

Regular

I think you and your buddies are right. I couldn’t listen to any albums after From Under The Cork Tree. Maybe the overexposure....maybe just my music taste changing....I was in college for the first two albums.....when I listen now it’s out of nostalgia

Pepetito likes this.
  5. unbornwhiskey

Trusted

it's not really a hot take when you're just correct

chewbacca110, Argus, Owlex and 3 others like this.
  6. soggytime

Trusted

I was in High School for this and I remember Fall Out Boy was officially not cool by the time Infinity On High was coming out. I had Folie a Deux on my iPod and loved it, but would not tell anyone I was listening to it

Pepetito and nohandstoholdonto like this.
  7. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

I definitely remember there being FOB fatigue when Folie came out. I loved it, though.
    When they toured with blink the following summer, the crowd was absolutely brutal to them.

nohandstoholdonto likes this.
  8. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

This brought back so many memories. And after re-reading it in the year 2020, I also feel like I need to preface it by saying that was a “tell-all” interview where he wanted user submitted questions so majority of them are, haha.

Jason Tate likes this.
  9. I wish I could find part one.

jkauf likes this.
  10. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Is Soul Punk worth a listen? Checking out lots of stuff with all this quarantine free time

11. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Definitely!

12. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

100%

13. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

I remember liking Soul Punk a lot when it first came out, but that might’ve just been because I was so excited for it. I don’t think I’ve listened to it literally a single time since that first month.

14. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Soul Punk is an enjoyable listen, plenty of cool stuff on there but I never go back to it

15. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

16. btr

Trusted Supporter

Just got the "X years ago today" notification that my FOB/MGK/ETID show was two years ago. Miss these guys

17. AndrewSoup

It's A Secret To Everyone Prestigious

i need to find out if i can cancel my order of FUTCT vinyl that's been delayed damn near indefinitely. i didn't really need it in the first place and the vinyl variant wasn't even actually new.
    (i also already have two copies)

18. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

How much did you pay ?

19. AndrewSoup

just went back and checked that order confirmation email (from May, jesus) and i paid $87 goddamn dollars; $40 for the LP, $25 for the shirt which is the only part of it I actually want

20. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

21. AndrewSoup

did anyone else order a copy of that 15 year anniversary FUTCT vinyl? i looked back on that email they sent on May 19th saying it was gonna be delayed and it stated they would start shipping around June and i haven't heard anything since
    did anyone actually get their record?

22. They haven’t shipped.

23. Update I got after reaching out:

Screen Shot 2020-09-14 at 10.33.25 AM.png

24. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

25. Been fucking around with Infinity real hard this week. Kinda forgot how great this record is

ECV, beachdude, Rowan5215 and 2 others like this.