Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fall Out Boy to Play Pre-Inauguration Concert

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jan 15, 2021.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Fall Out Boy have been announced as a musical guest for Joe Biden’s pre-inauguration concert. And it makes since, because as you probably know if you’ve seen any of the viral content going around, Joe Biden is basically the reason we have Fall Out Boy.

more

Not all embedded content is displayed here. You can view the original to see embedded videos, tweets, etc.

2. AMC

Regular

I don't get how people think Biden is this great guy. Do a little research... If everything isn't scrubbed from the internet by now. So much stuff out there proving he isn't too great a guy.

3. ZeoVGM

Regular

You have a history of stupid posts about Biden but this might be the dumbest.

GrantCloud and Analog Drummer like this.
  4. AMC

Regular

So he's a great guy with zero skeletons?

5. robargarthan

that instagram post is cringe

6. WasEmoRocknowImjustold

Not newbie, I think Supporter

Without getting political, he's done a couple of problematic things, votes...etc. At the same time, he's a great father, great husband, good VP to Obama, respected by congress. We're also coming from literally Satan. So he's a big step up. Most of us are somewhat hopeful for the first time in a long time. We're in a time where we need hope.

Analog Drummer likes this.
  7. AMC

Regular

You might want to do some research. You won't be happy.

8. WasEmoRocknowImjustold

Fine, I'll bite. Not wanting to turn this into a political thread, why don't you private message me some evidence based non-conspiracy research from within the past 15 years.

"Do you research" isn't very productive. It's clearly not anything that's been in the news cycle and please don't send me crap about Hunter Biden or legislation in the 1970's.

9. Piercalicious

Regular

imagine coming onto a music site to make political arguments against straw men

10. AMC

Regular

Nothing in the news cycle? That's the point here. The media is one sided. I never even noticed it till about a year ago. It's unreal man.

11. WasEmoRocknowImjustold

So, nothing? Cool dude. Carry on, let's talk music. Wonder what songs FOB will be playing. Wish I could phone call my 17 yo self and be like dude so these guys you just discovered on purevolume, they'll be playing at a Presidential Inauguration lol.

Analog Drummer likes this.
  12. AMC

Regular

I forgot about that site! Used to love it.