Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fall Out Boy Push Back Album Release • Page 3

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 3, 2017.

1. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

I'm a snapback guy

Raku likes this.
  2. Bryan Diem

Trusted

You got a beard by any chance? Snapbacks and beards go together so well, imo. I love wearing dad hats and snaps but having a beard takes snapbacks to a new level

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  3. Mr. Serotonin

Usually, yes! Haha, i'm the type of guy who trims down to a little more than a shadow and then lets it grow for like 3 or 4 weeks before trimming it down again. (AKA I'm lazy)

4. Bryan Diem

Trusted

Oh yeah, sounds like me in the summer too haha. Every other winter I try to grow it tf out but I think I finally realized it just doesn't look good at my age.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  5. Mr. Serotonin

What'd you mean? They're timeless!

6. Bryan Diem

Trusted

Nah man I mean I'm too young right now. Even when I stay trimmed people say I look 5-10 years older than I am, and since I feel a lot younger than i am, that's just a bummer. Probably growing the beard out for keeps in 10-15, but for now, gotta savor what youth I have

7. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

I love how this thread turned into millennial fashion 101

Raku and Bryan Diem like this.
  8. ZeoVGM

Regular

That isn't what is happening.

So, no.

You mean the non-existent dubstep that isn't in either song released?

But sure, label anything with heavy electronic influence as "dubstep." That's not musically ignorant at all.