Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fall Out Boy Mania 2018 Summer Tour Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Full Effect Ed, Jan 19, 2018.

1. meggers

Trusted

Ryan from State Champs said he doesn’t know what dates they’re on yet, but they’re only on for a week.

lindsaylove081 and emlantzy like this.
  2. DonnyFTW

Regular

This. I get it’s their hometown but you can also say it’s the closest thing to a hometown show for State Champs (Albany) and Against The Current (Poughkeepsie).

heymattrick likes this.
  3. btr

Trusted Supporter

Every Time I Die will have Buffalo Warped in July and their gigantic Christmas show in December. Doesn’t make sense to put them on another hometown show in September, right in the middle of the other two.

4. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I thought someone said Andy confirmed they were on Buffalo

5. mmcd323

Regular

Have a feeling nothing, nowhere will be on the CT date since he's from Foxboro, MA. It's the closest date to MA & it would be huge for him. He's also on Pete's label so I feel like Pete might be bringing him out for most of the dates to get some exposure for him.

6. Chase

CAF

Does anyone have the mailing list pre-sale code for tomorrow?

7. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

HOLDMETIGHT

8. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

I had some pretty great field tickets for Wrigley in the highest price tier in my cart this morning, but I just couldn't do it. :(

9. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

Tickets for Wrigley secured. I've never seen a show there and I am going to back-to-back Billy Joel and FOB. Should be a rivetting weekend.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  10. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Same here. And then the next weekend is Riot Fest, so it's pretty safe to say September will be a hell of a month.

chewbacca110 likes this.
  11. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I am so upset about the timing of Billy’s announcement. I may have thought about getting both of those and skipping RF this year, but I didn’t know about it until FOB’s tickets were on sale.

12. xthisislove

Regular

Color me intrigued just for that reason

13. DisloyalOrder

Trusted Prestigious

My show's seating chart shows a catwalk with a B and C stage now like the first Mania tour.

14. heymattrick

Sending my love

That was a pretty massive production for such a short tour, I imagine they’d use the same set up for most, if not the rest of, this album cycle.

15. DisloyalOrder

Trusted Prestigious

This next tour is like an extension of this last one anyway so I'm not surprised. I was more surprised initially because there were arenas with different setups and mine just had a basic stage setup, which is unusual for them.

16. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Definitely seems like they have an area stage and then a different stadium stage.

17. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Really hope there's minimal songs from AB/AP on the setlist, would love a Mania-heavy set along with the classics

heymattrick likes this.
  18. heymattrick

Sending my love

I think I mentioned this in the album thread but I would actually love for them to play this album in full. They’ve never played the entirety of an album live before, and this album is short enough that I think they could pull it off. Definitely would be something different and I’d love to see all of these songs live.

Please, please open with Stay Frosty

EDIT: at least all the way back to FUCT, every major headlining tour has opened with the 1st song on the album, so we’ll see if that pattern continues!

19. young&menace

When are we thinking the dates for openers will be announced? After warped announcement? since its a high chance some of the bands might be playing

20. Ben Buchnat

Whatever. Forever.

My school is offering $20 tickets to this, looks like I'll go now.

21. Definitely after Warped. Could be regional, so certain bands get announced at certain times.

22. BenSmith94

Trusted

Saw them on their just-gone Australian tour and they killed it. A couple of questionable setlist choices (ending the main set with Champion, playing Immortals at all), they were pretty damn good and great to see them rip out Hum Hallelujah early in the set.

heymattrick likes this.
  23. heymattrick

Sending my love

I've been watching videos from this Aus/NZ leg and the crowds looked like so much fun. How can FOB have those awesome crowds overseas with all GA floors, then come home and still want to do all reserved...do not understand.

24. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

$$$ from VIP packages.

heymattrick likes this.
  25. heymattrick

Sending my love

Sigh...I thought they were supposed to save rock and roll.

GEM37 likes this.