Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fall Out Boy Mania 2018 Summer Tour Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Full Effect Ed, Jan 19, 2018.

1. For my own sake, I hope ETID play the Jersey date. Massive amount of kids from my school like new Fall Out Boy and will be at that show, would be hilarious. Plus, I love ETID and FOB.

2. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Here's the thing though: I went to Halsey in November, and the teen girls that go to these arena pop shows will be walking around the barricade of the seated area regardless of where their actual seat is

Turkeylegz likes this.
  3. tshreve

Metalicca

Who is L.I.F.T.? I’ve never heard of them and can’t find anything about them anywhere

4. mmcd323

Regular

L.I.F.T (@TheRealDeadKids) | Twitter.

FOB twitter account tagged them in the tour announcement, haven't heard of them before either.

5. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Wouldn't surprise me if they were one of Pete's acts.

GEM37 likes this.
  6. mmcd323

Regular

7. michael_gatto

Trusted

Well that was... something

8. GEM37

She haunts the roads

Sounds like a less shitty Palisades.

...not like that’s a high bar to jump.

9. heymattrick

Sending my love

Got field tickets for Wrigley. Don’t know if I should have tried for closer seats (in section R) or if this was the best I was going to get. Last leg of the tour, found much better seats after the fact but Wrigley show probably a different situation.

10. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Would love if they opened with either:

"I WANT TO BE DEAD WITH MY FRIENDS"

or

"BLOW YOUR FUCKING BRAINS OUT"

GrantCloud, parkerxcore and GEM37 like this.
  11. Zoshchenko

Trusted Supporter

Got field tix for Wrigley, super super pumped

heymattrick likes this.
  12. maryp1603

Hey. Supporter

Got field tix for Wrigley.

13. heymattrick

Sending my love

Wanted to do one of the lower VIP packages but even the Stay Frosty package was $170. Couldn’t justify it when the P2 level tickets were $80.50. Double the price isn’t worth it for what you get.

14. Darth Annihilus

Regular

Maybe the dates were laid out differently, but the Hollywood, FL date had that catwalk pit and then the the entire floor outside of the catwalks was GA as well. You just paid extra to be inside the catwalk.

15. DisloyalOrder

Trusted Prestigious

Check.

16. heymattrick

Sending my love

That Hollywood, FL date was the very first show of Wintour, correct? I *do* believe that show was unique and didn’t feature the same setlist and staging as the rest of the tour. All the standard headlining dates for the rest of the tour would have only had the catwalk pit with the rest reserved.

17. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

I want them to be on my date so. fucking. bad.

GEM37 and sawhney[rusted]2 like this.
  18. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Think I'm gonna do the Buffalo date since it's a guaranteed ETID date

Hoping to get as good of seats as possible

Emokid79 likes this.
  19. btr

Trusted Supporter

Good luck! I did the presale today about an hour after it went on sale and the best seats on the floor were row 40. Also $17 convenience fee per ticket.

20. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

:tear:

21. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Got tickets for Wrigley today! I'm in section 115 I think? Not on the field, but I'm pretty happy with where I'm at.

Zoshchenko likes this.
  22. Frenzyofdeceit

Regular

Idk about other dates but I Monumentour & the tour with Wiz Khalifa here in MD both had GA Pit, I'd say that was the last real GA Pit tour for FOB.

23. Frenzyofdeceit

Regular

Also, sry for the double post, but here is at least a few confirmed dates for ETID from their drummer

24. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Hmm ok so what I'm hearing is ETID is going to be in Kentucky on 9/12, so naturally they will be driving from there to Chicago for their Riot Fest performance ok glad it's confirmed.

JaytotheGee and Frenzyofdeceit like this.
  25. heymattrick

Sending my love

I don’t know why people are assuming ETID is on the Buffalo date. If anything, that seems likely one they would NOT be on...