Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fall Out Boy Mania 2018 Summer Tour Tour • Page 10

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Full Effect Ed, Jan 19, 2018.

1. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

True nitpick, but tix is already a plural word.

2. GEM37

She haunts the roads

Knifeparty likes this.
  3. heymattrick

Sending my love

Well Wrigley is a pretty big place. Even Green Day didn’t sell it out last year. I’ve kept an eye on floor tickets the last few weeks and there doesn’t seem to be too many available, when I’ve searched for tickets, “Best Available” has been mostly upper level seats. But in general, Tour is not selling as well because MANIA has not done as well.

4. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Sure, but it's already a plural shorthand for tickets. There's no need to further pluralize it.

5. Cmoney86

Trusted

Yes I know I’ve been to wrigley 3 times this year for concerts and all 3 have been sold out shows. Both foo fighters and the 2nd night of Pearl Jam and when I checked earlier today they still had floor tixs

heymattrick likes this.
  6. btr

Trusted Supporter

They closed off the 300 section in Buffalo on Sunday and upgraded anyone who had 300 level tickets to 100 level. Wonder if this is happening anywhere else.

7. heymattrick

Sending my love

Wow...Childish Gambino, 5 Seconds of Summer, and FIDLAR are all playing in Chicago on Saturday as well. The number of tickets FOB has sold is pretty impressive considering that. (Although I'm probably betting FOB was the first announced out of all of those)

8. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

Also very curious how Wrigley is going to fill-out tomorrow. I am also going to The Mania Experience on Sunday afternoon, so I'll report back on both.

9. Cmoney86

Trusted

I just got tixs last night for the end of summer deal sitting 222 but there is pretty much everything available

10. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

This keeps bothering me too, haha.

11. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

If I saw Fall Out Boy in 2016, and not huge on Mania, is their show much different in 2018?

12. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

The production is much better and interesting from what I've seen, but unless you have friends to go with or are big on the setlist this tour, I'd say you wouldn't miss much if you skipped.

13. Cmoney86

Trusted

id love to know set times for tomorrow in chicago im only going for rise against and fall out boy and dont want to sit through a mgk set

14. heymattrick

Sending my love

My best guess is:
    6:30-7:10 - MGK
    7:30-8:30 - Rise Against
    9:00-10:30 - Fall Out Boy

I don’t know how Dani Deahl the DJ fits in because it says arrive early to catch her, and gates open at 4:30 so she may be DJing between doors and MGK. I assume MGK aid playing 40 minutes at the other shows when he is direct support. Otherwise, Dani might not start until 6:30

15. heymattrick

Sending my love

If you saw them on Wintour, that tour was better. I love MANIA and even though they’re not playing enough of it, i still wouldn’t miss them but to each their own.

16. Cmoney86

Trusted

i have my rise against and fall out boy times 8-9 and 930-11 wrigley has a 11 pm curfew

17. heymattrick

Sending my love

Holy shit. Bought these Wrigley tickets on January 22nd or somewhere around there. The day is finally here! Just over 2 hours until our MANIA Experience slot. It’s all so very exciting.

And bittersweet. My gut tells me that today, and next Saturday in Atlanta, tells me these will be the last FOB shows I’ll see for a while. I hope not, but the signs are certainly pointing that direction.

18. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I’m going to assume they do an amphitheater tour in the summer next year with a large support band

Blink182Bouncer likes this.
  19. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

I hope they either take a year off from touring and just work on the best music they can, or do a small[er] venue tour.

I'd kill to see them play a larger event center or GA-Arena. (Think the CocaCola Roxy in Atlanta or The Armory in Minneapolis)

20. DisloyalOrder Sep 8, 2018
    (Last edited: Sep 8, 2018)
    DisloyalOrder

Trusted Prestigious

I used to think Wintour would be the last tour they would do for a while. They're not very predictable in that sense.

heymattrick likes this.
  21. heymattrick

Sending my love

Gosh, Wintour was so good. Nothing will top the SRAR tours and Monumentour I think.

DisloyalOrder likes this.
  22. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

The MANIA Experience was pretty cool. Some of it was kind of whatever but there’s definitely some awesome stuff.

Also I’m gonna spoiler it in case anyone in here is still going and doesn’t want to know:
    the last room was literally Pete Wentz laying in a box signing shoes so I now have a selfie with Pete which was awesome, and definitely made it worth it.

23. DisloyalOrder

Trusted Prestigious

Did you listen to the remixes?

24. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

I haven't seen FOB since Monumentour, but damn that was fun.

25. Cmoney86

Trusted

I haven’t seen fall out boy since they headliner riot fest 2013. Rise against its been 10 months lol. I never miss rise against when they are in Chicago