Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fall Out Boy Debut “Lake Effect Kid” Live

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Sep 3, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Former Planets

Aaaachem!

I never heard the demo version since I'm more of a casual fan, but this is my favorite FOB song in easily a decade. I've listened to the EP probably 100 times and only listened to Mania maybe 10.

3. heymattrick

Pool Boy at the Vampire Mansion

I remember when they played like 30 seconds of this in a medley at their original reunion shows and it was so great to see they hadn't forgotten about this song. Having it as a "New" song now is so awesome.

4. Pete's hair:teethsmile:

5. Analog Drummer

Regular

Back at ya, 2 listens of American psycho (was that it’s name) and 1 of Mania. Prob 20x of this song already.

6. Analog Drummer

Regular

What on earth is going on there?!?! It looks like Ewan McGrgors character in Fargo. Like a baldy wig, horrible.

Former Planets likes this.
  7. I've decided people read way too much into random videos of live performances.

8. Former Planets

Aaaachem!

Are you referencing something in the YouTube comments? Nobody here has said much about the video itself other than "look at Pete's hair."

9. It was deleted.

Former Planets likes this.
  10. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Never thought I would see this song live but it was easily a highlight of the set

11. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

This EP is really hitting for me. I've listened to it so many times.

12. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

Please don't let that deter you from posting them. Most of us appreciate them as we have tried recording our own at live performances and realize they just don't translate as well to cell-phone-shot video.

Jason Tate likes this.
  13. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

Blasted this so many times! Also, Pete... trying to look like Nick Cave hahh