Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fall Out Boy / Blackbear Tour • Page 17

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Apr 27, 2017.

1. heymattrick

Sending my love

I'm so stoked for the show in Denver this Friday. Also looks like I'll be able to swing the LA show next Friday on a business trip.

Now that I've gotten past my way-too-high expectations for Fall Out Boy setlists and just go to see one of my favorite bands, it's made everything so much more fun. I had the best time in Cleveland and can't wait to see them at home now. I'm gonna wear my new MANIA flag as a cape on Friday.

Turkeylegz and joe.boy.fresh. like this.
  2. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

That’s how I’ve been for a while. Their comeback tour setlist was fantastic and I don’t think they’ll be able to top that. Sometimes they’ll bust out a random song here and there but for the most part I know what songs I’m getting and just focus on the performance and the production. Makes everything so much better.

heymattrick likes this.
  3. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

Hold Me Tight Or Don't replaced Alone Together at the show tonight

Not in the same slot but yeah it was cool

bachna84 likes this.
  4. Bus was delayed, missed Jaden's set. Blackbear had good music, but I couldn't stand his singing. I wish Fall Out Boy played a few deep cuts, but I guess it's understandable that they stuck to their greatest hits. Still had a blast. The light show, pyro, and stuff playing in the background were great. Their new songs are such a jam live (yes, even Young and Menace)

5. Damn, I would've loved Alone Together. I would've preferred almost any other songs from SR&R over the ones we got.

6. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

7. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

It turns out Jaden Smith is actually decent and I'm kind of jealous of people who got to go to this tour. Who knew

8. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

Dude this album is killer

9. heymattrick

Sending my love

I had the same discussion on Reddit but yeah, turns out Jaden Smith isn’t so bad. He put a lot of effort into his set and now that his album is out, there’s some good stuff on there. Blackbear on the other hand...

So I’m kinda thinking FOB will do another amphitheater tour this summer similar to Monumentour and Boys of Zummer with a big direct support (I’d say co-headline but FOB always went last and played longer anyway). I think setlist wise that’s bad news but I don’t know if they’ll do another huge solo arena tour. I wouldn’t prefer the shed tour I’m just thinking that’s what will happen.

skurt, mattfreaksmeout and Turkeylegz like this.
  10. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I like the summer amphitheater tours cus it's always easier to get a big group together than an arena show.

skurt likes this.
  11. Inna Selez

Regular

michael_gatto likes this.
  12. michael_gatto

Trusted

I actually really dug that!