Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fall Out Boy Announce New Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jan 19, 2018.

1. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I feel like artists skip PDX all the time because I complain about it every time and I feel like I'm doing it constantly lol

2. heymattrick

Sending my love

I think its pretty similar to Denver, it's a city that sits somewhere in a grey area between A-markets and B-markets. We get hit on a lot of tours but skipped on a lot of tours too. We got the first leg of the MANIA tour although I hope they do come back again now that the album is out.

I'm going to Wrigley 100% and something else that falls on a weekend, either Kansas City or Lincoln

Turkeylegz likes this.
  3. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Ok how do I get in on presale action

4. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Fuck artists using Hershey Park as the "DMV" date

Turkeylegz likes this.
  5. Analog Drummer

Regular

I just want to know how the people in the crowd sing the chorus to young and menace live. Actually how does Stumpy sing it live?

Brent likes this.
  6. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

the weirdest part of this entire thing is the nassau coliseum being the sole li/nyc date and not the barclays center or msg

7. Tata Toothy

Regular

massive seems like a interesting choice of words. I was expecting 50+ dates and world wide. This tour is pretty generic and skips the northwest and huge nyc venues.

Anyways no more nit picking. I truly hope GCH play the Mohegan Sun show, I haven’t heard that band since bamboozle 2006. I would love to see them again.

Brent likes this.
  8. Tata Toothy

Regular

Maybe some people don’t find his music “decent” like you? This question is so dumb, I know it’s so shocking when people hate some one you kind of like. MGK is a unique personality and it’s very easy to see why you either love him or hate him.

9. heymattrick

Sending my love

They’be only played Y&M the regular way like 2-3 times, and it just wasn’t that great. This past whole leg of the tour it was a stripped piano version without vocal pitching. I imagine they’ll cut it entirely going forward.

Analog Drummer and Turkeylegz like this.
  10. TuneYouOut

Newbie Supporter

How is there only 1 female on this entire thing?

11. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Two years ago today on FB...

"
    New Fall Out Boy is definitely better than expected. Uma Thurman is the standout track by far. Still confused about their tour mate selection though...
    "

Still works two years later lol

AshlandATeam likes this.
  12. Derek Wright

Regular Prestigious

I’m about this! I believe Fall Out Boy should never pre-release singles again, just albums. I wasn’t a fan of the singles, until I heard the whole collective piece. It’s brilliant, and should be heard as one in the correct track-listing.

heymattrick likes this.