Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fall Out Boy Announce ‘The Boys Of Zummer Tour: Live In Chicago’ • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Sep 9, 2016.

1. On that point, it's worth mentioning that these two DVDs will have 7 songs of overlap. I really think that's steep. I had the same problem between Thrice's Live at the House of Blues and Anthology, but since the latter was a setlist voted on by fans...I "can't" complain.

2. This is a great set, but for me, nothing in the world can beat when I saw them play "20 Dollar Nose Bleed."

3. Turkeylegz

Trusted

I'm just happy I saw them play Hum Hallelujah once in my life. It's one of my favorite songs!

ekjohnson4 and Chase Tremaine like this.
  4. Jay Evan

I've Made A Huge Mistake

I have your same complaint about the two Thrice live albums.. I just feel, I bought this once, I want a new set list.. More bands need to be like Pearl Jam or Linkin Park and just release most their shows

5. They've actually performed that live??

Chase Tremaine likes this.
  6. Yeah, on the P!atD and 21P tour, Brendan came on stage to sing his part. Twas incredible.

Turkeylegz likes this.
  7. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

I was at this show. Might buy for that reason.

8. ConArdist

Subgenres Should Die

I have my BMTH Royal Albert Hall 5-Disc ordered. I'll live. :)

Chase Tremaine likes this.
  9. eight30

Regular

I was really excited to buy this because in my head I thought it was the Wintour setlist. I still will probably shell out for it but man what a boring set.

10. ekjohnson4

Not Hydra

Haha, that song is the main reason I wanted to see them. They didn't play it the first three times I saw them. But they did the fourth!

Turkeylegz likes this.