Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fall Out Boy - American Beauty / American Psycho (January 20, 2015) Album

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 9, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

Fall Out Boy - American Beauty / American Psycho
    Release Date: January 20, 2015

1) Irresistible
    2) American Beauty/American Psycho
    3) Centuries
    4) The Kids Aren't Alright
    5) Uma Thurman
    6) Jet Pack Blues
    7) Novocaine
    8) Fourth the July
    9) Favorite Record
    10) Immortals
    11) Twin Skeleton's (Hotel in NYC)

2. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

Haven't listened in a while; I think Folie and SRAR hold up much better for me.

3. Michael Schmidt

Don't recreate the scene, or reinvent the meanings Supporter

For mostly enjoying SRAR, I was surprised at how little I have listened to the latest album. Not really sure what it is, but I am glad it's been extremely successful.

4. I still have not heard this record. I had a post written on Substream about how FOB wasn't "my band" anymore before this album dropped. Owner erased my profile before I could save or publish. I still think about it though. That band had a powerful impact on me that all but evaporated after "centuries" on Zane Lowe.

5. Broxi

Centuries was fine, that carried a lot of the same vibe as My Songs Know and The Phoenix from the previous record. The song that would do it for me and kind of did do it for me was the title track, which was the second single they released. But I still really like that album, Novocaine and The Kids Aren't Alright are two of my favourite FOB songs

6. Iago

forbidden chalice.

I'm in a weird situation with the post-hiatus albums where I overplayed SRAR and AB/AP has no replay value for me, so I never come back to the records, with the exception of a few track favorites.

Folie á Deux, however, gets constant spins bc it never gets old for me.

Jacob Tender likes this.
  7. FáD is the best FOB album except for the days it's not.

Iago likes this.
  8. Iago

forbidden chalice.

The only two that comes close for me is FUCT and SRAR on the rare day that it sounds fresh, but Folie has always been the best album in my eyes. "The Gold (Shipped) Standard" has one of my favorite melodies of all time. What a chorus!

9. See I go back and forth on FaD and IoH. I love those records so much.

10. Iago

forbidden chalice.

IOH is also a great record! For some reason, it hasn't clicked as big with me as the other 2 (3 on a good day). I do really love the penultimate track though.

11. Pete worked through some real lows on that one so it resonates pretty highly with me. Hum Hallelujah is so goddamn good.

Turkeylegz and Iago like this.
  12. Turkeylegz

Trusted

Hum Hallelujah is my favorite song of theirs from any album. So happy they play it on their wintour.

13. heymattrick

Sending my love

Listened to AB/AP in the car the other day and it put me in a good mood the rest of the day. "Jet Pack Blues", "Novocaine", and "Favorite Record" are my top 3 on this record. I wish they were playing "Favorite Record" live.

14. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

This doesn't hold up for me.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.