Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Fall Out Boy – “Champion” • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 21, 2017.

1. zachff

deadformat.net/collection/zachff Prestigious

2. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

At least they're not making some B.S. pop music like Katy Perry or something.

These dudes are now in their mid 30's, most likely thinking how they can sustain steady pay so they don't have to wind up working at a Best Buy or something when theyre 50. Can't blame them.

3. Bayside 182

Wolverine Supporter

Dude is a Champion and I'm enjoying the way he's letting us know. This is a solid track.

Ugly Mug likes this.
  4. Bayside 182

Wolverine Supporter

I remember reading that they didn't even finish many of the songs on the album yet, I wonder if the negative response to the first single released has any influence on the direction of the album.

5. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

I feel like they're passed that point of worry

6. bloodinthesand Jun 22, 2017
    (Last edited: Jun 22, 2017)
    bloodinthesand

Regular

WAY better than the first song....I'm calling it, they will play this song with monday night football goes to commercial breaks...This song is going to be huge

7. bloodinthesand

Regular

8. Ben Lee

I drink coffee and dad my kids Supporter

Well yeah, I was joking. I hope they rake in as much money as they can.

9. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Hell yeah. I hear some people say what you said, but they're not joking. Never really understood it.

10. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

Most likely. But who knows, if you've got potential to make even more, why not! hah

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  11. DisloyalOrder

Trusted Prestigious

Y&M wasn't a proper lead single. I'm sure they always intended to release a song like this.

12. jorbjorb

7 rings

not even going to try this one from seeing the comments

13. Derek Wright

Regular Prestigious

Ah- I'm trying so hard to dig these. 0/2 for me as well- trying to be hopeful for the remainder of the record. I love FOB!

14. aniafc

Trusted

Do you think LaVar ball would consider them "Big Ballers"

15. johnthegawd

@theinsideoutband

My work here is done :clap:

16. somethingwitty

Trusted

Not feeling this at all...maybe I just aged (31) out of this band? They seem to be content making Jock Jams for millennials now, happy for them, whatever brings in those paychecks!

17. bloodinthesand

Regular

They ALL are worth millions...Best buy in not in their future

Mr. Serotonin and Jason Tate like this.
  18. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

I wonder who would buy FOB sneakers for $495?

19. Snoblin

Goblin Person Prestigious

More like Fall Out Football-Bench-More-Weight-Gym-Rat Boy AMIRITE?!

20. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

I know this. I was saying it theoretically; especially since there's quite a few bands who hit stardom quick, then couldn't sustain it. FOB is a different story though.

21. DannyZach

Trusted

Nothing bad about this will be jocks jam.gym,football,hockey or just sport in general are awesome things.And I love to see my favorite bands being part of it

22. sammyboy516

Trusted Prestigious

[​IMG]

aniafc and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  23. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

Waddle and Silvy will love this

24. emeryk3

Wharf Mice

Seriously, what a boring song. Pathetic lyrics too. Probably will get lots of plays at sport games/commercials but generic songs always do. Significantly better than the last trash release though.

0/2

25. GEM37

She haunts the roads

This song is so boring I keep forgetting I'm listening to it every time I play it.

It's not perfect, but I'll take "Young and Menace" over this bullshit any day of the week.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.