Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Face to Face Announce New Album

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 9, 2021.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Face to Face will release the new album No Way Out But Through and will be out September 10th. Today they’ve shared the title track.

more

Not all embedded content is displayed here. You can view the original to see embedded videos, tweets, etc.

2. Freezon

Regular

So stoked for this. Love the new single!

bradsonemanband likes this.
  3. .K.

Trusted Prestigious

Nice to finally have a release date for this since it’s been a while for a new album (although and acoustic album, Live a Dive and Standards and Practices 2, Trever solo cover helped fill gap nicely). The single is “very” face to face. They said it’d be in this vein musically.

I’m also always curious what else they recorded during these sesssions. They have a history of putting out a good album and having some extra really great bsides or covers to come after. They really need to get on compiling their more recent bsides on a release too at some point following this record.

4. Former Planets

Aaaachem!

Weird!! I didn’t even know they made S & P 2. This is the first I’m hearing of it and I’m a pretty big fan.

5. Earnie Banks

Their 2016 album Protection was incredible. Just as quality as the 90s punk days, without sounding forced or gimmicky. A very impressive feat to pull off 30 years after their peak. Clearly felt like a new beginning and I'm so stoked for the 2nd album in this new era.

.K. likes this.
  6. Former Planets

Aaaachem!

I actually like 3 Chords…. The most of the post-reunion albums, but I like them all. Any new tunes are a win in my book.

7. .K.

Trusted Prestigious

Protection felt really natural.

8. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

Wow this is vintage Face To Face