Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

F9 (Justin Lin; June 25, 2021) Movie • Page 9

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Joe, Jan 24, 2020.

1. PepsiOne

Formerly PepsiOne Supporter

Simply cannot abide by the OG being ranked second to last

airik625, justin. and bobby_runs like this.
  2. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

Three is really bad to me because of the bad CGI and bad acting. Idk how Lucas Black had any career. He was really bad in Friday Night Lights and that’s one of my absolute favorites.

3. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Tokyo Drift is by far the worst. I can't even watch it.

4. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

I haven’t seen it in forever but I think 4 is worse.

5. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

I was surprised by 4's reputation of being considered near the bottom/the worst. It has the worst Rotten Tomatoes score of all the movies too. I didn't think it was bad tbh, there was some good action in that one.

6. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

For me 4 showed that they could do it again. But 5 is definitely the magnum opus for the franchise.

imthesheriff likes this.
  7. imthegrimace

4 is fine but 5-8 are just so much better.

I Am Mick likes this.
  8. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

I really never cared for these movies much, I've only seen 1 and 2 all the way through I'm pretty sure. Ridiculous over the top action just isn't my thing. But some of the posts on the last few pages made me laugh. Callign 2 "very 2003" is so incredibly accurate lol, right down to Ludacris being introduced.

I've seen small parts of 3 and 4, saw a decent chunk of 5, and I think I saw parts of 6 and 7 as well. NEver bothered with 8, hobbes and shaw. Prob won't bother with 9 either lol.

Was it the trailer for 7 or 8 that had a car that flew like, from a helicopter into a building or some shit? just absolutely bonkers lol

9. imthegrimace

It flew from one building into another building thank you.

10. imthegrimace

And it was art.

Zilla, oncenowagain, Anthony_ and 2 others like this.
  11. Anthony_

And then into another building. And then to the ground.

12. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

I never liked these movies but I just rewatched 1 and saw all of 2 for the first time and it was a lot more fun than I remember. Now I gotta find the rest on streaming or hell I may just go buy them. They remind me of the shit we would come up with as kids on the playground if we could make our own movie.

David87 likes this.
  13. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

14. I do love these movies and they are a marvel to watch in the theater, but I don't think I can rewatch them all again in the theater lol.

Also, anyone ever been to Universal Flordia and go on the Fast and Furious ride? Worst. Ride. EVER. but I highly recommend it if you can do it (if there's like a 10 min wait, which there always is) just for the mind-blowing terrible ride they spent way too much money on. It's so sad.

15. airik625

Yeah it’s awful. Could have been so much more.

16. justin. May 14, 2021
    (Last edited: May 14, 2021)
    justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Apparently, Dave Bautista was asked to play Don’s brother but turned it down for a Gears of War movie.

As much as I enjoy Cena, Bautista would have been fantastic.

solxace and Anthony_ like this.
  17. blast0rama

Internet human. Supporter

Reviews + social media impressions have started to drop.

BIG Spoiler in this one, so I'll just link it. (Aside, is there a movie this guy HASN'T liked?)

18. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

I mean all you have to do is watch the trailer to see how ridiculous it is. What did the guy expect?

19. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

20. Anthony_

need this movie now

21. Philll

Trusted

def poppin the post-lockdown cinema cherry for this badboy

bobby_runs likes this.
  22. imthegrimace

Cannot wait.

23. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

nobody worry about ehrlich being down on this film, as he gave similar scores to 6-7. well, going off letterboxd, anyway

24. airik625

This comes out on my birthday. Nice. The Batman was supposed to. This’ll do I reckon.

25. Anthony_

Is anybody worried about any of the reviews for this thing? Lol I feel like this is one of those franchises where the reviews are sort of pointless.

oncenowagain, solxace and Joe4th like this.