Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

F is for Family (Netflix) TV Show • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Joe, Apr 15, 2016.

1. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

This season was pretty good. It was weak in a couple spots but it was cool to see the family and friends get fleshed out more this time around and I like how the ending is left ambiguous. Hopefully it returns for a third.

Raku likes this.
  2. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Thanks. I've been switching between a couple of Griffin one recently, but when I found this particular picture I knew it was the one to stay.

Joel likes this.
  3. Wrapped up S2 yesterday. Very solid. Laughed out loud quite a few times and even when episodes aren't that funny, they're still entertaining to watch. I think Vic might be my favorite character?

4. Renewed for S3!

Raku and suicidesaints like this.
  5. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Cool, second season was very solid. Not sure how I felt about the ending though, seemed like a bit of a tonal shift

6. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I've only had to time to watch the first 2 or 3 episodes of the new season, but I think it's great. Happy this got a 3rd season.

7. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

This show isn't really any better than okay for me, but it's cool this got another season that'll hopefully improve things from there

8. jorbjorb

7 rings

1st season kinda sucked but I really enjoyed the 2nd season. Go bill go. I will definitely watch season 3.

9. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Holy fuck the tarmac scene

10. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

season 3 comes out November 30th!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe and popdisaster00 like this.
  11. yung_ting

Trusted Supporter

Looking forward to it, I like this show a lot more than most

12. marsupial jones

one of my favorite jokes that gets missed / overlooked because there are a) so fucking many gems and b) it's not visual, is when Kevin says he's acing speech, his mom has to ask what he said, and he says it again, "i said i'm acing SPEECH!" and it's hilarious because of the context of him mumbling / seemingly having a lisp at times :crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

riotspray likes this.
  13. DarkHotline

3F9D64D4-9EC1-4277-8DD0-FD77E76E1D98.jpeg
    So close but so far away

marsupial jones likes this.
  14. marsupial jones

Curious why his arm is tan but not his hand lol. Gardening gloves?

15. DarkHotline

New trailer is up

kyle likes this.
  16. Henry

Moderator Moderator

kyle and kidwithhelmet like this.
  17. Haha, that trailer was great!

18. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

i just started watching this show a week ago and have been binging the fuck out of it after seeing burr on hot ones. its so fucking funny, burr has the funniest angry voice i've ever heard.

Davjs and riotspray like this.
  19. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I thought S3 started out great, but kinda fizzled towards the end. Still love this show and wouldn't mind another season or two.

20. marsupial jones

“You know what
    You know what
    You know what”

Every scene with Anthony fucking kills me :crylaugh:

21. marsupial jones

Why did they include Jeffrey Dahmer as a kid in the first episode? He never shows up again in the season, whereas most characters come back later (wheelchair kid on the space float in episode 1 is the kid Hobo Joe pushes out of the way to get to Maureen and Phillip at the show in episode 7 or so)

22. There are definitely some problems with this show, but I do like it and the 3rd season was probably the best yet

Raku likes this.
  23. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Holy shit I totally forgot there was a third season of this that I haven't seen yet

I feel like at this point I'll just wait for 4 to come out and do a full rewatch/watch

Raku likes this.
  24. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Season 4

Jan 3rd

Raku, kidwithhelmet and jorbjorb like this.
  25. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

cant wait. funniest show

Raku likes this.