Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Examples of Great Marketing

Discussion in 'Technology Forum' started by BoldType, May 10, 2016.

1. I work in design and marketing so I am constantly surrounded by good (and bad) design/campaigns. And I'm always the one to see a great commercial/ad/campaign and say "damn that marketing team was firing on all cylinders that day". Anyone else? haha

So I ask what are your favorite examples of great marketing? Feel free to post the shit marketing examples too :)

2. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

I just found this thread. This is a commercial that just came out here in the Netherlands. It's for some Dutch store and it's pretty funny because it has Sarah Jessica Parker in it, which is pretty special for a Dutch store I guess.

3. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

so, I work for the National Kidney Foundation and last summer we rolled out an awareness video that was essentially a rip of the dumb ways to die campaign called "Everybody Pees". obviously we didn't get the same success but as a smaller organization we're happy with how it turned out.

ilikedesigning likes this.
  4. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

ilikedesigning likes this.