Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Everything Sucks! (Netflix) TV Show • Page 5

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by OhTheWater, Feb 20, 2018.

1. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

It’s like 3-4 hours, right?

2. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

This does not in any way need to be a period piece. There’s so much that could have been cut or changed and I feel like season two would have been a no brainer.

3. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Probably couldn’t sell it without a hook

4. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

That’s probably true, but it’s just so poorly integrated and only takes away from the real story that’s trying to break through for the first half.

5. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Oh most definitely. I think the kids are good enough to make the show work, though

6. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I wasn’t as taken with Luke immediately like everyone else here, but I think a lot of that is the writing. He and Kate are elevating the whole thing for sure. I wish I could just cut out all the filler and over the top stuff and see ten episodes of the two of them navigating their relationship.

7. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I wish they had marketed this as a live action Home Movies/coming out story full stop. I didn’t even know about the movie angle until I started watching today.

Also I’m getting some real, “I wear the cheese, it does not wear me,” vibes from the desert scene and I have no idea if that is intentional or not.