Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Everything Everything Band

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by vidiviciveni, Aug 24, 2017.

1. vidiviciveni

Trusted

I only recently started digging into this band and they have a pretty crazy wonderful back catalogue, its a shame they aren't more revered around these parts.

RIYL: Imagine if Bombay Bicycle Club and The Killers had a baby, and then Radiohead and MUTEMATH had a baby, and somehow those two babies met, and fucked? Everything Everything.

Colin Your Enthusiasm likes this.
  2. Sheaver10

And what a way you won me over

Excellent band, accidentally ran into one of their sets at a festival back in 2010, and loved them since.

Get To Heaven is superb.

3. lina555

Regular

Brilliant vidios! Really cool guys

vidiviciveni likes this.
  4. vidiviciveni

Trusted

"Final Form" was the only track I knew by them for many years, and I downloaded their new album A Fever Dream on a whim. Haven't listened to much else all week but this band, particularly "No Reptiles", that song evolves into quite the anthem.

5. mad

I was right. Prestigious

Love these guys.

6. Sheaver10

And what a way you won me over

I only just got a chance to actually listen to A Fever Dream today, but it is definitely just as good as i hoped it would be.

There is always something so interesting and different about all of their songs.

Colin Your Enthusiasm likes this.
  7. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

8. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

New EP out today!

9. Wall Of Arms

LIGHTEN UP, BUTTERCUP Prestigious

smowashere likes this.
  10. vidiviciveni

Trusted

smowashere and SoundscapeMN like this.
  11. SoundscapeMN

Regular

not bad..pretty different though, but I can see this tune and even the direction working well for them.

smowashere likes this.