Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Every Time I Die Band • Page 7

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Malatesta, Apr 7, 2016.

1. Jakob Allen

Trusted

Sounds like a good tune, but as far as their slower songs, its not as good as Moor or Revival Mode. Both those songs had a slow build to very satisfying finishes. But I will reserve final judgement when I can hear the studio version.

2. Jakob Allen

Trusted

So, based on the set lists from the London shows, they have played 4 new songs (Glitches, It Remembers, Puddle, and The Coin Has a Say), that's probably a third of the album! Haven't found any videos of The Coin though.

3. I have a New Junk feeling from these songs.

4. They're not releasing an actual album, it's gonna be all live YouTube videos from the England tour.

5. Schmohawk

Eat Snickers, leave garbage.

I know, "The Coin Has a Say" is the other new song that they played so far, but this news article is saying that's also going to be the name of the album as well. Has anyone else heard that, or is this some site running with a story that is unconfirmed?

6. That's the first I'm hearing it. Not a huge fan of it as an album title.

Schmohawk likes this.
  7. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

has anyone read keith's book? i ordered it off amazon the other day.

8. KingofSpain

you can be your own dad Prestigious

I have it, but couldn't get around to it during the school year. I'm gonna start it soon.

9. I have it but haven't read it yet. I have to finish a couple others first.

10. cherrywaves

Trusted

I finished it a couple weeks ago. It's pretty good. He goes a little overboard with the metaphors at points, but it's an entertaining read

11. Jakob Allen

Trusted

That is not a good album title at all. Hope it's just an error

12. Schmohawk

Eat Snickers, leave garbage.

Yeah, it's pretty suspect that news hasn't been announced anywhere else, so I'm hoping it's a mistake.

On Setlist FM, (which granted, I'm guessing isn't necessarily the most accurate source), it lists another song they played on this tour as "1977", as well as some alternate listings on the setlist to the new song titles they've performed so far. I hope they release the album info soon, this dead-end snooping is getting old, haha.

13. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

I don't give a fuck what the album title is. Just keep shredding some juicy guitar riffs and im fuckin happy.

14. KingofSpain

I like the album title. Reminds me of No Country for Old Men.

15. Selkies

That guy looks familiar

I catch a Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 vibe personally haha

16. KingofSpain

I've never seen it but I'll take your word for it.

17. KingofSpain

Keith also mentioned how he wrote all the lyrics while his daughter and wife were in the hospital. The title kind of makes sense if you think about chance and fate, life vs death.

KidLightning likes this.
  18. Selkies

That guy looks familiar

It reminded me of a line from the movie. "The saw is family"

19. I'm pretty sure there was something on Joedans Twitter, maybe Steves, while they were in pre production about a 1977 song

20. Jakob Allen

Trusted

There are a couple videos of 1977 on youtube now!

What a fucking jam!

EDIT:
    The Coin Has a Say as well!

It is the song from the Power Rangers video that they posted on Instagram

21. Jakob Allen

Trusted

We have heard 5 full songs, and a clip, that has to be half the album already. There is no way they don't release this thing before Warped tour. I just cant see them missing out on that opportunity, and leaving fans to imagine what the other half sounds like for months.

yeahrightdude likes this.
  22. The Going Off Track podcast with Kieth was really good. I'm about to have my first kid so I can't wait to hear/read his lyrics.

23. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

i bought keiths book and it's...wordy

kind of hard to follow along ha. only 2 chapters in but not quite catching the ham on rye comparisons...

24. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

coleslawed likes this.
  25. June 24 is still way too far away. And I really hope this album comes in July.