Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Every Time I Die Band • Page 45

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Malatesta, Apr 7, 2016.

1. fronkensteen

Trusted

Saturnalia is one of their best song overall.

2. CoffeeEyes17

Reclusive-aggressive Prestigious

fronkensteen knows whats up

i also quite like the Nirvana cover but im a sucker for any Nirvana cover so

3. Selkies

That guy looks familiar

Well God forbid they indulge when at sea.

ChaseTx and cubsml34 like this.
  4. fronkensteen

Trusted

Just listened to Saturnalia again to reaffirm my post above. Yeah, it's an all-time track and I wish they would have kept going in that direction.

bedwettingcosmo likes this.
  5. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

yup saturnalia is definitely a top 5 track for me

fronkensteen likes this.
  6. DeRRek

Trusted

Had their full discography on shuffle just now at work and highly recommend everyone doing so. Currently listening to INRIhab. That song is excellent. This band is the best! Have been thinking about how I would even begin to rank their albums from best to worst (I should say best to least best) having the word "worst" in a sentence about ETID doesn't seem right. Haha. Would be interested in seeing everyone's rankings of their discography if it's easier for some to do so. Feel free to post yours up here

7. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I would love to see them do a few nights in Buffalo doing the whole discography. Maybe for their holiday shows one year

MegT585, deadwrong and DeRRek like this.
  8. fronkensteen

Trusted

In order and in tiers of "HOLY SHIT THIS IS AMAZING" to "it's good, but not a huge fan"

From Parts Unknown
    The Big Dirty

Hot Damn!
    New Junk Aesthetic
    Gutter Phenomenon
    Last Night in Town

Ex Lives
    Low Teens

DeRRek likes this.
  9. Selkies

That guy looks familiar

I'm a big fan of their Gutter/Big Dirty sound but New Junk is my favorite.

New Junk
    Big Dirty
    Gutter
    Low Teens
    From Parts Unknown
    Hot Damn
    Ex Lives
    Last Night in Town

DeRRek likes this.
  10. DeRRek

Trusted

Wow! Surprised to see low teens at the bottom. I know you've s stated that it's good but I'd say it's arguably their best album haha.
    Mine would probably look like this:

The Big Dirty
    Low Teens
    New Junk Aesthetic
    Ex Lives
    From Parts unknown
    Hot Damn!
    Gutter Phenomenon
    Last Night In Town

However, I reserve the right to change the order anytime I like because they are all on the right side of great. With the exception of a few being fucking incredible. Haha.

Selkies likes this.
  11. Selkies

That guy looks familiar

That's how I feel. It's like choosing my favorite kid. You're all fantastic. I just like some of you more.

DeRRek likes this.
  12. DeRRek

Trusted

I don't know why but I really like Ex Lives (not just because it has underwater bimbos on it) haha. Drag king is potentially my favourite on Ex Lives

ChaseTx and Jakob Allen like this.
  13. Selkies

That guy looks familiar

Man, that list can change on the daily. I've been on an ETID kick hard lately so that's just where I currently sit. I want to put Last Night in Town higher because I love the combo of Enter Without Knocking to The Logic of Crocodiles.

DeRRek likes this.
  14. DeRRek

Trusted

Agreed. Genuinely think Low Teens is a masterpiece. That whole album is just insanely good. Glitches, Petal, The Coin Has A Say, Map Change. So many tunes on that album that they are almost taking the piss. Haha

Selkies likes this.
  15. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I remember not liking Low Teens the first time I heard it but now it's my favorite ETID album and probably one of my favorite heavy albums ever. It's been on constant rotation since it came out

ryanfears and DeRRek like this.
  16. DeRRek

Trusted

Couldn't disagree with that. So good. Favourite track off low teens?

17. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Tough call, I would say it's between Petal and Map Changes now though.

DeRRek likes this.
  18. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

Was talking with someone the other day about our favorite new music and we both connected on ETID and Low Teens. And even more specifically, about what an absolute banger Just as Real is.

BKO5950505 and DeRRek like this.
  19. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

Some of y'all should be banned

20. atlas

Trusted

I've been trying to get into this band for the longest time and it wasn't happening. finally got around to The Big Dirty and my god this is what I was waiting for

21. DeRRek

Trusted

Haha. Care to elaborate?

22. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

Low Teens is first. From Parts Unknown is next. Idk how to rank the rest honestly lol

DeRRek likes this.
  23. Jakob Allen

Trusted

Ex Lives is my least favorite album by ETID, but Drag King is such a great song

kyle and DeRRek like this.
  24. DeRRek

Trusted

Haha, they do set themselves high standards to be fair

25. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

Ex Lives is so good

Very dark