Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Every Time I Die Band • Page 3

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Malatesta, Apr 7, 2016.

1. Ex Lives is also my favorite

Really fucking excited for new ETID. I find it insane how much they evolve from album to album and yet still sound like the same band

2. carlosonthedrums

Cooler than a polar bear's toenails Prestigious

hahahaha

3. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

from parts unknown is their best album and i really dont think it's close.

can't wait to see what they have next for us

FTank likes this.
  4. KingofSpain

you can be your own dad Prestigious

New clip:

5. fronkensteen

Trusted

Dang it, I saw that the other day and thought you had a new one :(

Can't wait.

6. That's an ETID song all right!

7. Selkies

That guy looks familiar

I love this band so much. I'm a New Junk guy. Kill the Music is my jams. The "God forbid we indulge when at sea" part is my fave. Turtles All the Way Down is another fun one.

I remember when I first got into this band. The Ferret Records Winter '05 Sampler. It had a different version of Guitarred and Feathered on it. That sampler got me into some good bands. ETID, Misery Signals, Remembering Never and also had some good stuff with Dillinger and FATA being on it. Good times. I think it came with...The Fiction We Live? Either way. Thankful for that sampler.

8. inwaves

the ships have all sailed to the sea

This got me thinking about where I first heard ETID, and I'm pretty sure it was the soundtrack for Backyard Wrestling 2 for the PS2, haha. "Godspeed Us to Sea" was on there, and it hooked me.

9. fronkensteen

Trusted

I first heard of them after my brother went and saw them play a show with As I Lay Dying.

My first time seeing them live is one of my favorite shows of all time:

Misery Signals opening for Zao opening for Every Time I Die opening for Dillinger Escape Plan.

What. A. Show.

10. himynameisdakota

Regular

I'm getting incredibly anxious for them to announce the new album. I'm not sure how they could top 'From Parts Unknown' but I know they will somehow!

11. himynameisdakota

Regular

New song today

12. chris-wrecker

Trusted

13. fronkensteen

Trusted

??????????????

14. chris-wrecker

Trusted

image.jpeg
    I don't know if this means today though?? Because that account is nowhere close to a million followers...

15. You can never trust Jordan.

Do they still do the Warped Tour sampler CD? If so, it'll definitely be on that.

chris-wrecker likes this.
  16. chris-wrecker

Trusted

good call

17. himynameisdakota May 10, 2016
    (Last edited: May 10, 2016)
    himynameisdakota

Regular

They're doing a take over of the Warped Tour Instagram today so I imagine releasing a new song is pretty likely

Edit: didn't see the Instagram picture from above

18. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

Stoked! Steve (bass) tweeted about driving down a popular street in Buffalo blasting the new album from his car. I wish I was nearby at the time, I would have jogged along.

19. Now I'm all excited for a new song again.

20. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

What a coincidence, I just listened to From Parts Unknown today and it still rips

21. KingofSpain

you can be your own dad Prestigious

Daniel did the same thing this weekend. I was actually in his neighborhood that day, but didn't know about it until after the fact.

22. austindavispdx

Still on this side of the grass

Hot Damn! > Ex Lives > New Junk Aesthetic > Last Night In Town > The Big Dirty > From Parts Unknown >>>> Gutter Phenomenon

23. New clip on the warped tour Instagram.

24. muttley

"Fuck you, Peaches!" Prestigious

Got ahead of myself and read this as "new song" on instagram.

25. It has that unmistakable ETID sound. I like the grooviness of it.

muttley likes this.