Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Every Time I Die Band • Page 203

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Malatesta, Apr 7, 2016.

1. stars143

Trusted

Don’t meet your heroes? Idk man. At least Keith is a real one.

2. -deleted- Nov 6, 2020
    (Last edited: Nov 6, 2020)
    -deleted-

-

He hasn’t stopped. I won’t keep reposting it all it’s there if you want. But now he’s gone on to insinuate I asked about it for attention and am depressed. Started sarcastically saying stuff like “it’s not your fault.” So cringe.

3. stars143

Trusted

There’s zero % chance he leaves the band.

Everyone has their lines on stuff like that — take a break from the band if it bothers you.

SteveLikesMusic likes this.
  4. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

I can’t see any of what he’s saying

5. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Ah he deleted very classy

riotspray likes this.
  6. -deleted- Nov 6, 2020
    (Last edited: Nov 7, 2020)
    -deleted-

-

i deleted my posts too since it looks like I’m a maniac once his are gone.

We’ve been talking via DM’s for a half hour. I wrote to him asking him to tell his rabid fans to stop sending me shit like “kill yourself” and “I hope your whole family catches COVID.” He apologized for that.

riotspray, Joe4th and stars143 like this.
  7. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

the thread is very dumb and it seems like you spent more time of your day doing that when you could have done literally anything else lol

that being said Jordan is dumb and his wife sucks and he uses "shes the mom of my kid" as a crutch to avoid discussions that are real about his wife having repugnant views

8. -deleted-

-

I was at work. It was dumb. I tried to end but if you’re going to insult me multiple times and continue to respond to try and humiliate me what do you expect.

riotspray likes this.
  9. -deleted-

-

Somebody here made Jordan aware of my posts. We talked more today and to clarify a few things:

- Keith and him have tried to play warzone together online but their schedules never line up.

- He’s not my hero, and I didn’t technically meet him since it was Twitter and doesn’t count. Feels the conversation would’ve went very differently if we were in person and I agree.

10. emojedi

Trusted

Alright? The updates about dms between you and someone else is kinda weird considering you guys moved to dm from a public conversation

amorningofsleep likes this.
  11. amorningofsleep

No-rope barbed wire Jones

Damn. I was all excited thinking that something new was going on with the band but nope, just random stupid Twitter drama.

12. -deleted-

-

Why weird? Someone linked him to this thread and he read the comments and asked me to answer.

13. Bane

The spiciest meme

Oh I missed stuff huh

I feel like if you've been following Jordan you should probably get that it was a joke, he tweets shitpost stuff like that all the time, but his apparent follow-ups sound fucked up so that sucks.

14. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

Shoutout to Andy’s absolutely thriving wrestling career

15. heywassuphello

spare only the ones I love

I keep going back and listening to the Planet Shit clip they posted on IG in June. So excited to have this one day...

16. 2022 is gonna be a hell of a year for ETID as they’ll release a 2 year old album and also be able to apply for their AARP cards.

17. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

savage

kyle likes this.
  18. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

So what did I miss? Is Jordan is a MAGA chud like his wife?

19. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

what in the god damn fuck have you been doing Tony

coleslawed likes this.
  20. subplotofcrows

A Grand Scene For A Color Film Prestigious

When I was
    A young boy
    ETID
    announced a new record
    And now 2020 is over.

21. cherrywaves

Trusted

the posts all make it seem like he isn't, but will also go through hoops to defend his MAGA chud wife

DarkHotline likes this.
  22. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

It's such a weird facet of his life, he's such an awesome dude then just has this massive shit stain on it.

23. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

That’s bizarre to not be into that but support your wife being into it. *shrug*

24. -deleted-

-

Whether or not it made any difference in his opinion on it, I was given a chance to explain why QAnon is extremely problematic with zero grounding to their conspiracies, touch on how their ties and support to Trump are problematic and state that their brainwashing focal points manipulate new parents into their schemes, and it seemed like it clicked from his response. One can hope.

25. Smittzerland

First time long time (FKA musicfan9795) Prestigious

Think I'm reading too much into this

flask likes this.