Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Every Time I Die Band • Page 202

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Malatesta, Apr 7, 2016.

1. Bane

The spiciest meme

Can't believe he's gonna open the stream with a music review of the new album

strangeterrain likes this.
  2. subplotofcrows

A Grand Scene For A Color Film Prestigious

“I am thrilled to announce something that is not the new album for me to spend my time on because we are not releasing the new album for some time”

3. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

I want the new album, too, but this entitled attitude that they should “have” to release the album is some stupid shit.

4. flask

Trusted Supporter

Please lock this thread until they release new music y’all need to go outside. Drink some water. Pet a dog.

5. Bane

The spiciest meme

Can't help it if some of us get Thirst-y

6. flask

Trusted Supporter

we're about a week away from this thread demanding their tax returns to see how well they're doing financially.

DickyCullz and SteveLikesMusic like this.
  7. Bane

The spiciest meme

hey man, For The Record I bet they're living The Sweet Life making an Awful Lot of money. They just don't wanna be Bored Stiff!

8. Elder Lightning

A lightning bolt without a cloud in the sky Supporter

I really hope that "I put the 'rage' back in 'average'” is a title of a song on the new album, or at least a line in a song.

9. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Threw this on for the first time since the premiere.

Wondering when we will get the second night, I know hate5six said he will have it done someday. Looking forward to that day.

10. -deleted- Nov 6, 2020
    (Last edited: Nov 7, 2020)
    -deleted-

-

Well, you hate to see it but Jordan had a joke tweet about voting Libertarian for this election.

joe.boy.fresh. and riotspray like this.
  11. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

oy

12. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

ugh

13. -deleted- Nov 6, 2020
    (Last edited: Nov 6, 2020)
    -deleted-

-

So him and I just went at it after he responded to my tweet where he claimed it was a joke, it’s my fault I didn’t get it and proceeded to call me stupid and say I was “throwing a fit.”

disappointing on the highest level. I’ve met him in person more than once and this isn’t my impression I carry.

14. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

bro your wife is fucking QANON, how are we supposed to know whats a joke to you

Cameron and riotspray like this.
  15. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

what a dumbass lol

16. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

17. strangeterrain

Regular

I’m sure it’s only a coincidence that Keith has never played and has said he won’t play Warzone with his brother and band mate who also plays Warzone all the time.

Anthony_Soprano likes this.
  18. chris-wrecker

Trusted

Not defending anything, but he does basically live with him 8 months out of the year, and its his brother haha

19. emojedi

Trusted

he has said he won't play with him?

20. strangeterrain

Regular

People have asked if Jordan will ever join the stream and Keith has responded no. Probably just reading into it too much. Totally reasonable that they don’t want to spend time together when not touring. They also live on opposite sides of the country and have their own families. It’s also not like they show signs of animosity at shows or anything like that.

But with Keith being outspoken about the harmfulness of Trump and the ridiculousness of Q stuff specifically, I can’t say my mind didn’t make the connection.

21. A new song would still be cool this year.

22. chong138

Weird that he'd get pissed when you go after his wife.

23. stars143

Trusted

lmao.

Twitter was a mistake.

LightWithoutHeat likes this.
  24. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

Tweeting is an awful way to have a productive conversation.

25. -deleted- Nov 6, 2020
    (Last edited: Nov 7, 2020)
    -deleted-

-

Proceeded to call me an insecure bitch 3 more times.