Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Every Time I Die Band • Page 149

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Malatesta, Apr 7, 2016.

1. currytheword

Trusted

What's more interesting to me, is that aside from the obvious Floater/Ebolarama and We'rewolf, according to setlist.fm the band has toured so much since Low Teens that they've played many LT songs live more times then many of their hits/favorites overall.

2. Bane

The spiciest meme

God I would love to see Pigs is Pigs live

coleslawed and kyle like this.
  3. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I'm glad Pigs has been a staple on the past few tours. Such a banger

4. Bane

The spiciest meme

Not for the shows I've been to!

5. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

was that Syracuse show an off night from the Coheed/Mastodon tour?

6. currytheword

Trusted

Yeah they headlined with This Is Hell and Trail of Lies opening.

riotspray likes this.
  7. MegT585

Trusted

I was at the Syracuse show last night and it was so much fun. I also don’t ever remember sweating so much in my life

bachna84 likes this.
  8. strangeterrain

Regular

I think that’s probably just recency bias, where people are more likely to update Setlist.fm now than they were pre-FPU, for example.

Jake W likes this.
  9. currytheword

Trusted

It’s pretty in depth if you go look at it. I know it’s not 100% spot on but I think ETID was one of those bands in which their setlists were actually consistently interesting and posted on the site. Spans many years.

strangeterrain likes this.
  10. marissalg

Trusted

My friend wanted the shorts and I wanted the cooler so we split this. I love their merch.

currytheword likes this.
  11. flask

Trusted Supporter

Shirts are out. Shorts are the new band merch hotness. Bought a pair of Citizen shorts last week lol.

coleslawed likes this.
  12. currytheword likes this.
  13. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

So how long are we responsible for that fucking toe?!

14. currytheword

Trusted

15. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

LOL about the toe

Really bummed about no new music soon but I totally get it. Can’t wait for whenever we do get something

At this point it may not even be until 2021

16. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Low Teens still feels fresh every time I listen so I’m cool with waiting a bit. Happy they’re able to explore their other interests/spend time with their kids.

17. currytheword

Trusted

Whatever happened with the lawsuit against Jordan for a stage dive like a year ago?

18. strangeterrain

Regular

The plaintiff voluntarily dismissed it.

currytheword likes this.
  19. Naw, it'll be 2020.

20. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

coleslawed, flask and chris-wrecker like this.
  21. strangeterrain

Regular

Other than a Warped Tour show, that may have been the farthest he had to surf to the merch table. Incredible show. Best band ever.

coleslawed and sawhney[rusted]2 like this.
  22. Bane

The spiciest meme

Watching that reminds me just how big this tour is. The Asbury Park show I went to was still relatively smaller compared to alot of the other dates I'm seeing pictures of, maybe that's why they still consider it one of the best of the tour so far haha. Which I'm kind of surprised by considering I was the only one on my side of the crowd going apeshit for them lol, all the rest of the ETIDiots were on the other side.

23. Some of the venues on this tour look really great. While the Boston venue is a cool spot, it’s not ideal for seeing ETID - seating only, no standing room.

24. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

God damn that pink pops

Joe4th, riotspray, coleslawed and 2 others like this.
  25. swboyd

are we still lucky to be here? Prestigious

[​IMG]