Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Every Time I Die Band • Page 140

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Malatesta, Apr 7, 2016.

1. evanmeindl

Pittsburgh show was fantastic. Crowd was so awesome, too. And holy shit I’m sore.

I love this band.

2. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah I'm still hype from last night. Definitely my favorite time seeing them, I'm assuming that might change on Saturday

3. Boston tonight!

4. cherrywaves

Trusted

Still trying for tickets tonight ugh I am definitely missing this gig

waking season likes this.
  5. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Go stand outside the venue! Always someone selling

6. btr

Trusted Supporter

[​IMG]

SteveLikesMusic likes this.
  7. inwaves

the ships have all sailed to the sea

Was just perusing Instagram and saw that Jordan’s wife Kate is part of the MAGA and QAnon crowd. Yikes.

8. flask

Trusted Supporter

This might be mean but...his wife is a dipshit.

9. currytheword

Trusted

Yeah dude. She retweets a lot of bogus shit and conservative reporters that I genuinely can't stand. She got the unfollow from me a while ago.

Keith is pretty openly liberal, and I believe Andy is too. Though, I don't believe i've ever seen or heard Jordan really express any opinions on subjects of the sort. I do wonder if he voted for him too and is just silent on politics because of his stature in the band and their fan base.

10. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

I'm flabbergasted. That makes me think so much less of Jordan.

Dirty Sanchez and yeahrightdude like this.
  11. currytheword

Trusted

I wouldn't judge him too quickly cause it really may just be her. Jordan has done some things before that make me believe he's not a Trump supporter. for instance.:

Civil Union (black)

12. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

I mean...it's his wife. You should be judged by the company you keep. And it's much deeper than just Trump. It's being pro fash, etc

yeahrightdude likes this.
  13. currytheword

Trusted

So two people can't be married and have a difference of opinion in politics? Not saying it would make things very easy for a relationship, but at the same time like, who's decision is that other than theirs? You're judging him now off the bat cause he hasn't divorced his wife based off her shitty twitter?

riotspray and Syre Dream like this.
  14. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Difference of politics, sure. But supporting a fascist and asinine conspiracies is much worse than a difference of politics. Fuck that. This sucks.

15. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

So yea anyway his wife isn’t in the band so it doesn’t really matter.

Pumped for tonight. Going early to see Andy wrestle, going home for dinner and getting back in time for Menzingers.

Got some sweet merch at the popup yesterday too.

16. currytheword

Trusted

I certainly think she needs to wake up and smell the roses. But, somebody saying they think less of Jordan as a person because he loves and married somebody who's political opinion doesn't line up with theirs, as well as making the assumption his views are the same without knowing, is silly/something I disagree with.

stars143 likes this.
  17. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

If you or someone you love supports actively harming marginalized people I think it’s absolutely okay to think less of you.

y2jayjk likes this.
  18. cherrywaves

Trusted

I mean for what it’s worth it might be a huge source of conflict between the two and they just aren’t airing it out? I guess that’s a naive way of looking at it but

currytheword and y2jayjk like this.
  19. currytheword

Trusted

But also fair. Her twitter is an absolute cesspool of nonsense regarding Q anon, though Jordan plays no part in it nor does he retweet or even like any of those posts.

20. currytheword

Trusted

Well then that's pretty damn ignorant imo. Do you have family members who are conservative voters that you now no longer speak to and have written off as a loved one for the rest of your life?

riotspray likes this.
  21. LightWithoutHeat

You're not a teammate on my team

I think any speculation either way probably isn't a great idea.

stars143, riotspray and Syre Dream like this.
  22. Theemoflamingo

Regular

23. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Lol sorry I think anyone who supports the evil shit these fucking people do are bad. It’s extremely ignorant to pretend this shit isn’t completely abhorrent and vile imo. There’s a difference between being a republican who supports trump (bad), a trump supporter who voted for him in 2016 (worse), and someone who has since converted to qanon/fascism after seeing all the despicable shit trump and company have been doing for the last two years. I absolutely cut the racist pieces of shit out of my life. Anyone who doesn’t is complacent.

ChaseTx and y2jayjk like this.
  24. currytheword

Trusted

CRINGE. Never seen her instagram before.

yeahrightdude likes this.
  25. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah dude that’s why I had such a visceral reaction. This shit is disgusting.

y2jayjk and Dirty Sanchez like this.