Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Every Time I Die Band • Page 134

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Malatesta, Apr 7, 2016.

1. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Dillinger Escape Plan is another crazy metal band that kept up the quality for 20 or so years.

yeahrightdude and currytheword like this.
  2. currytheword

Trusted

Oh yeah man, they are beyond up there for me. Unbelievably grateful I saw one of their farewell shows. We lost a goat.

3. currytheword

Trusted

Speaking of farewell shows, if/when the day comes, ETID is one of very select few bands i'd make an attempt at catching more than once on a farewell tour.

yeahrightdude likes this.
  4. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Please let's not discuss that :verysad::verysad::verysad::verysad::verysad::verysad:

5. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

Idk. Unless something crazy happens I could see them willing to do a Holiday Weekend show thing every year until one of them literally can’t play.

6. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

7. currytheword

Trusted

Just picked up one of Jordan’s new Halloween tees. The print was too pricey for me atm since I’m going to Salem for the weekend.

8. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

9. What. A. Setlist.

10. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

Found this looking for a boat show video

11. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

Idk if I would bring my phone out after seeing some of the pix the band has posted.

12. currytheword

Trusted

riotspray likes this.
  13. currytheword and riotspray like this.
  14. Theemoflamingo

Regular

There is a video in their fan group on facebook of this "one in one out" situation and it's hilarious.

Morgan and riotspray like this.
  15. currytheword

Trusted

After seeing them a minimum of once a year for just under a decade, I actually finally met Keith and Andy tonight. Kept it brief with Keith. Andy however, surprisingly seemed interested in having a conversation. We bullshitted for a bit, and then he demonstrated on me how that kid’s arm broke at the boat show. Explained that he turned around instead of helped, because he couldn’t look at it. They then I guess took his info, and hooked him up really well with merch/tickets. The weird part? Conversation started in the bathroom cause I recognized his voice, looked up from peeing and he was doing the same on my left haha.

Unfortunately, the band announced that after playing 5 intense shows back to back in NYC, their trailer got fucked up today somehow and they’re trying to figure out a means to get their gear and themselves back to Buffalo....tonight. Hope those dudes get back easily and safe. They deserve all the help they can get.

16. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

Andy is the best

riotspray and currytheword like this.
  17. Dinosaurs Dish and currytheword like this.
  18. currytheword

Trusted

19. subplotofcrows

A Grand Scene For A Color Film Prestigious

There’s no US press coming of Hot Damn and the earlier variant sold out pretty quick, so buy it now or forever be at the hands of flippers.

20. flask

Trusted Supporter

Been listening to Big Dirty a lot lately. I noticed they’ve brought Cities and Years back into the mix recently so I hope they play that on this tour. Top 5 ETID breakdown.

Dinosaurs Dish and currytheword like this.
  21. One of their bests.

22. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

It's been like a year since I've seen them come to Mpls soon

Theemoflamingo likes this.
  23. Theemoflamingo

Regular

Wild they havent done a headliner here since end of 2014

24. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

They haven’t headlined in Cleveland since 2013

Theemoflamingo likes this.
  25. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Keith has his own twitch stream now and he expects to broadcast pretty frequently when he's not on tour/when he has access to decent internet while on tour. He mentioned getting a lot of his friend from other bands to come on as guests too so it should be really coo. His set up isn't perfect yet so it can be kinda hard to hear him talk occasionally when the game audio is loud but he's getting it figured out.

www.twitch.tv/KeithETID