Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Every Time I Die Band • Page 132

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Malatesta, Apr 7, 2016.

1. stars143

Trusted

I was hoping they would add a show on the 15th, since I won't be in the area until that Friday... :(

2. Smittzerland

First time long time (FKA musicfan9795) Prestigious

Larry David likes this.
  3. atlas

Trusted

Larry David likes this.
  4. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Larry David likes this.
  5. Larry David likes this.
  6. I still need Gutter and Big Dirty.

Larry David likes this.
  7. flask

Trusted Supporter

Dang I remember buying Hot Damn and Big Dirty when suburban home/vinyl collective did a pressing ten years ago. Back when i was just getting into collecting.

Larry David and kyle like this.
  8. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I’m assuming Gutter and Dirty are coming too I’m also assuming that site just put them up early and other sites will get them too?

If so I will cancel that order and order all of em haha

Larry David likes this.
  9. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

Haven't started it yet (still need to finish Scale) but I assumed it probably would have some similar themes based on the counterpart lyric book it came with if you got the bundle pre-order. The songs aren't in order of the tracklist either, so once I'm done reading Watch I'll have to see how relevant that is to the book

10. softanimal

It's my mum's dodge caravan

Just posting to say Map Change is the best song I've ever heard full stop

11. marissalg

Trusted

More tickets released for the Christmas show if anyone missed out.

currytheword likes this.
  12. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

easily their best song

Larry David and ryanfears like this.
  13. currytheword

Trusted

They don't have a best song there are too many perfect ones.

14. inwaves

the ships have all sailed to the sea

Map Change, The Coin Has A Say, and Just As Real would all crack my top 10 ETID tracks

15. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Idiot would like to argue with that...

bobby_runs, inwaves and currytheword like this.
  16. 1977

17. We can start posting random songs from any release and there’s a good chance you could argue it’s their best.

18. inwaves

the ships have all sailed to the sea

They really are the most incredibly consistent band. They’ve never released an album that felt like a step down from the previous.

beachdude, kyle and currytheword like this.
  19. currytheword

Trusted

I pretty much agree. A few tracks that just simply aren't as memorable as others because they have so many standouts.

20. Low Teens turns 2 in a few days. I can't imagine my life without it, it still feels so new and crushes me like it's my first listen everytime.

21. I’m going to guess they start recording late winter/early spring and plan a release Sept-Nov next year.

beachdude and inwaves like this.
  22. Michael Schmidt

Don't recreate the scene, or reinvent the meanings Supporter

I have a feeling the band will take a decent break after the anniversary tour. I think the Damned Things may be a little more active. I think they've earned a break too since going pretty hard since Low Teens dropped. I could see the Buckley's doing the family thing more and Andy doing some more wrestling. To go right into writing a new record seems a bit much for Keith since touring with ETID, doing a second book, and doing some DT songs.

23. I can see that happening, as well. It's not what I prefer, but it would be understandable.

24. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

Just started an episode of Tales From the Darkside and I guess now I know the origin of "just as real but not as brightly lit"

Petit nain des Îles likes this.