Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Every Time I Die Band • Page 122

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Malatesta, Apr 7, 2016.

1. atlas

Trusted

2. currytheword

Trusted

Makes the most sense. Etid aren’t stupid and have taken many bands who are on the rise out on the road with them. Vein is undeniably one of the more popular names as of late.

3. ETID/Counterparts/Vein would be a dream come true

4. currytheword

Trusted

Did you not catch the last ETID/CP tour? I think it was the end of 2016 if I’m not mistaken. Pretty sure that was the last time I saw CP play with Jesse too.

5. It was Summer 2015, I wasn’t even into heavy music back then.

currytheword likes this.
  6. atlas

Trusted

WHAT IN THE FUCK AM I DOING HERE

WHY DID THE RAPTURE NOT TAKE ME IN

IT IS MY CURSE TO CARRY ON

7. The fact that they don't play this more is a shame. Top tier ETID song for sure.

8. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Overstayer going into If There Is Room To Move, Things Move is one helluva one-two punch. So fucking heavy. I love it.

9. I still need an ETID and The Bronx tour.

10. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

First time I heard this was at the video shoot for “Decayin’”, (the album would
    Keep playing between takes) and I was trying to listen to the lyrics as good as I could considering all the commotion around , but it blew me away even then.

11. DeRRek

Trusted

Shout out to rare birds excellent service. I live in Scotland and received my “watch” enamel pin. Didn’t have to pay import charges either. I thought since I’m in the UK they’d send the books and pin together to save on costs. But they are sending them as they are available. Really looking forward to reading Keith’s new book. Scale was great so have very high hopes for this.

12. OptionParalysis

Touch yourself is such a jam.

13. I’m going to be in Buffalo tonight, Doesn’t Keith own a bar or something like that?

14. currytheword

Trusted

Amazing song. Amazing album. Amazing band.

15. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

Negative. The Pink (223 Allen) is he bar he and Steve drink at though when they’re home. I recommend the steak sandwich.

kyle likes this.
  16. Bane

The spiciest meme

I posted this in the Warped Tour thread but lolololololololololololololol

17. I preordered “Watch” today. The Low Teens lyric book sold me on the preorder.

SteveLikesMusic and DeRRek like this.
  18. DeRRek

Trusted

Nice. I ordered it when it was first announced and the reason was that it came with lyric book and pin.

kyle likes this.
  19. Bane

The spiciest meme

So uh, holy shit

20. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Fucking rad

21. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

That’s....wow

KidLightning likes this.
  22. Elder Lightning

A lightning bolt without a cloud in the sky Supporter

That’s amazing.

ramomcferno and yeahrightdude like this.
  23. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

24. atlas

Trusted

Since I posted this, I’ve seen them three times, the last two of which they played Pigs. Praise be

currytheword and kyle like this.
  25. Such a brutal song. Love it.