Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Every Time I Die - Radical (October 22, 2021) • Page 61

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by CTFFEMT93, Aug 9, 2021.

1. Bane

The spiciest meme

I mean I never said Keith is in the wrong, I just don't want to take automatically take the 100% side of a man with a speakerbox of being in a beloved hardcore band over his ex-wife who we don't know much about aside from Keith. From what he himself has posted/said in interviews, I don't believe he did the best thing but I've said before that I obviously don't know the full situation and I'm willing to be mistaken. I truly don't think Keith is the type to do an intentionally shitty thing but too many times the men are the ones most at power in these situations. But this is detracting from the current brother/brother and sobriety situation so I realize this is not the best timing, just got spurned on by some other things said.

2. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

take care of yourself

3. phaynes12

he is fully and obviously allowed to leave an unhealthy relationship where it sounds like he was a victim. he isn’t (quite literally by the law) allowed to unilaterally decide a child’s custody arrangement bc of leaving that relationship.

beachdude and Bane like this.
  4. Why are we still going back and forth about a situation we literally know almost none of the details about

5. strangeterrain

Regular

Keith just posted to his IG story. Says he’s doing well. Denies that he had any sort of relapse or is recovering; just taking a break. He says he wants to do Tid the Season “but obviously changes will have to be made.” He adds that he wants to “lovingly disconnect” without specifying from whom/what.

kyle likes this.
  6. I mean it's natural to be concerned about the members of a band you care about and curious about the dirty laundry being aired out but I literally don't know anything about Keith's relationship with his ex-wife or child aside from what he's shared so what is the point of guessing as to whether what he did was best for his child. We couldn't be further away from the situation

7. All of this & I don’t think anyone’s called him a liar or has implied he wasn’t abused, which is where “believe victims” normally becomes applicable

phaynes12 likes this.
  8. razorburn

Trusted

upload_2021-12-4_12-46-49.png

9. mescalineeyes Dec 4, 2021
    (Last edited: Dec 4, 2021)
    mescalineeyes

I wanna dance to me Prestigious

I am sorry but he was the one who said he's taking a break for mental health reasons, which the band then "confirmed", so saying the band "framed him as broken" is grossly inaccurate.

Screenshot 2021-12-04 at 13.56.39.png

honestly, the more I think about it and read all the available information, the less I find Keith's account of the whole situation checks out.

Look at this video:

https://www.reddit.com/r/everytimei...th_update_in_case_its_deleted_someone_doesnt/

He's about as fine as Ross was when making Fajitas after breaking up with Rachel.

10. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Good lord can we please stop speculating on someone’s mental health?

11. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

For real

12. phaynes12

i agree some lines are being crossed but as pointed out in his own tweet, some of it is by his own admission and not really speculation at all. but yes. this is a situation where continuing to dig in is doing no one any favors

13. mescalineeyes

that's an extremely disingenuous reading of the band's statement.

BkGRvtHeTGktR-7_W0sm5eCEMQFxiXgc47LDRoNSmKE.jpg copy.jpg

14. mjy12892

I couldn’t find the actual statement and thought It said illness. Post deleted. Apologies

15. Drew Beringer Dec 4, 2021
    I think it’s because the band’s statement is making it seem like he’s just having a tough time on tour when actually it was sparked by what Keith heard from his brother. Add the fact that the band decided to move on with the shows after Keith overheard that they wanted to replace him probably caused a lot of his pain currently

it sucks - the whole situation sucks

16. Hunter Norman

Regular

Bingo

17. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

I just want to reiterate that this band has gone on for 20 years essentially telling fans it’s always been and always will be Keith, Jordan, and Andy. You can do a few shows or a tour without one of them but trying to create music without one of those is just never going to be the same.

18. strangeterrain

Regular

Tweets by Goose’s girlfriend (and liked by Goose himself).

HeckYeahMatt and Hunter Norman like this.
  19. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Woe

beachdude and Hunter Norman like this.
  20. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

this just keeps getting worse.

21. mescalineeyes

I mean the fact that the other shoe is going to drop wrt to Keith could be seen a mile away.

none of the shit he says checks out or makes sense.

I have one more suspicion but I’d rather not get shit on or upset anyone prematurely, but there’s a very clear catalyst for all of this when you look at the timeline of events and it’s not Keith’s sobriety.

Hunter Norman likes this.
  22. Hunter Norman

Regular

Yup

23. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

Not great

24. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

So It’s the spider man meme of keith and Jordan calling each other abusers

Gianni28 and emojedi like this.
  25. strangeterrain Dec 4, 2021
    strangeterrain

Regular

Uhhh, some anonymous person is tweeting screenshots of supposed texts with Jordan.

Edit: Supposedly the texts are between Keith and Jordan?