Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Every Time I Die - Radical (October 22, 2021) • Page 6

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by CTFFEMT93, Aug 9, 2021.

1. strangeterrain

Regular

2. Elder Lightning

A lightning bolt without a cloud in the sky Supporter

Still only 51 minutes, same length as Gami Gang and only 2 minutes longer than the deluxe version of Low Teens.

3. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

That opaque turquoise looked nice, so I snagged one of those.

EDIT: Which appears to be sold out at the moment.

4. atlas

Trusted

how are you gonna go 5 years without a new ETID album and then complain about "too many" new ETID songs

PauLo, solxace, Crisp X and 22 others like this.
  5. Elder Lightning

A lightning bolt without a cloud in the sky Supporter

Grabbed the clear w/ blue and pink smoke vinyl from KRM and the print from Jordan's site.

bachna84 likes this.
  6. swboyd

are we still lucky to be here? Prestigious

The only three releases in my probable top list for the year that are over 30 minutes are The Ruins of Beverast, Enforced, and Pan-Native Amerikan Front. My attention span is shot when it comes to these things.

Elder Lightning likes this.
  7. CTFFEMT93

Regular

Keith said on the twitch stream that the tid the season lineup is “stacking up” and that he will be the first to say that Post-Boredom is the least heavy song on the new album.

8. swboyd

are we still lucky to be here? Prestigious

I'm not complaining about getting too many new songs. I'm complaining about putting 16 songs on a double LP when my favorite albums nowadays tend to be around 10-songs, 30 to 35 minutes. Put your best 10-12 songs forward. All killer, no filler, and then put out the others as b-sides. Like I said, it's a personal preference.

Elder Lightning likes this.
  9. Andy Williams, Riff Wizard

10. October 22nd is so stacked whaaaat

11. chris-wrecker

Trusted

12. Transient_Hymn

Somebody Turn the Neon Down Supporter

Does the first half remind anyone else of MUSE?

13. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

I'll check this out. Only ever (very) casually listened to this band before.

14. So... where do I start with this band? Been a casual appreciator but never a fan and I think it's time this changed.

15. mescalineeyes

ASHAMED (OF BEING BORN) Prestigious

16. tvck

Trusted

I think their whole discog is a pretty awesome journey to see how they've grown and evolved, yet always patently ETID.

17. btr

Trusted Supporter

Just copped the Clear/Blue/Pink. Lfgggg

18. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

You can't really go wrong as long as you start with Hot Damn

19. unbornwhiskey

Trusted

new track is extremely rad

Drew Beringer likes this.
  20. tvck

Trusted

mescalineeyes and Gianni28 like this.
  21. Needed a specific album starting point and got one, thank you - will give this a go later in the week!

tvck likes this.
  22. atlas

Trusted

I'm gonna go against the grain here and say if you are not feeling Hot Damn then go with The Big Dirty. I only half got into Low Teens before giving TBD a spin a few months later and it was only then that the band really clicked for me. I rarely recommend Hot Damn to people right off the bat because Keith's vocals on that album are so different from all the others

Crisp X, beachdude, MFA and 4 others like this.
  23. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I’d personally start with The Big Dirty or Low Teens

24. A challenger appears:

Crisp X, sophos34, beachdude and 5 others like this.
  25. estebanwaseaten

Trusted

Honestly that is more than fair haha. TBD would've been my next rec but everything is good.