Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Every Time I Die - Radical (October 22, 2021) • Page 59

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by CTFFEMT93, Aug 9, 2021.

1. mescalineeyes

just admit that I'm the fantasy Prestigious

someone posted the messages from Keith's discord on Reddit, for all those of you who couldn't access the server.

Here's the link. It's real heavy stuff.

2. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

I hope they’re able to sort things out, but I’d rather it just be over than anyone leave. It’s be weird after all this time to have the band without either Buckley.

if it is the end, Radical was a hell of a way to go.

beachdude and mescalineeyes like this.
  3. MFA

See you in hell, or see you when I see you. Prestigious

Well, fuck, hard to be speculative if he just lays it all out I guess

beachdude and mescalineeyes like this.
  4. mescalineeyes

I mean, at the end of the day it's half the story, but apparently Angie was in the room when they overheard what Jordan said so at least that part of the story seems to be on point. I mean why lie about that...

5. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

the band statement that they tweeted this morning has been removed

6. drewinseries

Drew

This is fucked all around. Unfortunately we have to wait and see.

7. Bane

The spiciest meme

I've been busy all day with work and then going to get my booster shot, what the actual fuck. Can't believe this is going down, supremely supremely fucking upset.

8. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

I mean, the bands statement and sentiment may very well still hold true, but they probably did not count on Keith going scorched earth and now their statement looks disingenuous, so deleting it might have been the best move.

whatever the case is, i just hope everyone who needs the help gets the help.

beachdude, stars143, T E A L and 2 others like this.
  9. mescalineeyes

well also the statement isn't factual any more because the shows are cancelled.

beachdude, stars143 and bachna84 like this.
  10. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

also a very fair point

bachna84 likes this.
  11. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

makes sense! i missed that the shows are now cancelled

12. mescalineeyes

can't blame you, shit's been moving fast today!

13. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

I’m just catching up on these tweets and HOLY FUCK this is a nightmare. Fingers crossed that it’s all just a misunderstanding and bad communication amongst the band. I can’t picture the band without Keith and I wouldn’t want to. He’s the soul of the band. Without him, they’re just not ETID.

Don’t get me wrong, the band is filled with brilliant musicians, but there’s only one Keith Buckley. He’s truly one of a kind. Fuck. I’m so depressed at the thought of the band coming to an end and/or KB bouncing,

14. Reading that entire thread made me wish the comments could be closed in such a situation. Some quite insensitive language used on it.

15. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

I dont think its a misunderstanding or miscommunication tbh, sounds like there is some real healing needed here and i really hope keith and jordan seek it out together.

16. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

Even without all the changes keith has been going through, Brothers / siblings fighting is so unfortunately common. I have cousins (brothers) that stopped talking to each other 5 years ago and no one can change their minds.

beachdude likes this.
  17. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

I guess I’m just shocked at the real possibility that Jordan would stab his own brother in the back like that. Agreed though - I too really hope Keith and Jordan are able to come together and heal whatever pain there is.

18. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

Let’s all take a minute and acknowledge how shitty their managers night is probably going. My sympathies.

19. btr

Trusted Supporter

Waaaay too much $ involved in two days of Tid to pull it.

stars143 likes this.
  20. neo506 Dec 3, 2021
    (Last edited: Dec 3, 2021)
    neo506

2001-2022 Prestigious

21. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

Good on Keith and incredibly proud of him for standing his ground and unwilling to waver on his boundaries to please other people. That’s what a program of recovery is all about. If his brother can’t get on board he has to go, period. This shit is life or death out here.

PureBlueSF, Joe4th, Carrow and 3 others like this.
  22. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

Sorry but this is bullshit and calling someone paranoid and on the brink of psychosis because of their own personal experience is beyond unfair and gross

Crisp X likes this.
  23. Yep that comment jumped out the most. It isn't a time to play armchair psychologist.

Joe4th, mescalineeyes and sophos34 like this.
  24. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

The pinned mod comment literally says this and then there’s the top comment playing air chair diagnosis. we have so far to go in talking about this shit. sigh.

sorry but if Keith says he was the victim of mental and physical abuse at the hands of his brother, I believe him, seeing as I believe victims

25. neo506

2001-2022 Prestigious

I certainly didn't mean to imply it. Just focusing on what the person said at the end: when you go through something traumatic, and see something that reminds you of that trauma it can be hard for your brain to not go back into that old space and trying to see things in another way