Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Every Time I Die Part Ways With Drummer • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Sep 28, 2017.

1. Ben Lee

I drink coffee and dad my kids Supporter

I think so yeah.

Which reminds me, I have never watched that Documentary. I need to do that. Anyone have it?

2. SlappinCups

Hurley apologist Prestigious

it's on youtube but split up in parts

3. Ben Lee

I drink coffee and dad my kids Supporter

SlappinCups likes this.
  4. Malatesta

i may get better but we won't ever get well Prestigious

sounds pertty sudden, any idea on why?

5. errolstafford

When I was younger, I used to think the Buckley brothers and Andy Williams were unfortunate to have so many members leave. Now I genuinely think they're difficult to work with and have been pushing people out.

6. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

I think it might have to do with their grueling touring schedules and lack of any real breaks. Looking at the shows Keith missed They didn't cancel and just went on with another vocalist. I think the ETID machine never stops and unless you devote 100% like the Buckleys and Andy, you won't last.

coleslawed and Bryan Diem like this.
  7. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

I’ll just say that you’re wrong. Again: ETID’s touring schedule is hardcore.

8. Bryan Diem

Trusted

Also the whole " we dont have an opener? Ok, let's just play two entire 20+ song sets then" that might grind on a drummer

mattylikesfilms and coleslawed like this.
  9. carlosonthedrums

Cooler than a polar bear's toenails Prestigious

hahaha too true. As a drummer who's had to play two 20-song sets on a few occasions, I don't care how much you love drumming, it sucks. And in your 30s, your neck and arms won't thank you for it.

Bryan Diem and mattylikesfilms like this.