Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Every Time I Die - Low Teens (Sept. 23, 2016) Album • Page 61

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by dead_fm, Jun 21, 2016.

1. Deathco_019

Drummer

Damn I'm sad now

2. ETIDs post on Daniel leaving said the guy filling in is FOMRERLY of Norma Jean, so maybe he will be the new drummer.

3. inwaves

the ships have all sailed to the sea

Let there be shade UN-ILLUMINATE

4. Elder Lightning

A lightning bolt without a cloud in the sky Supporter

I was listening to a podcast recently and the guest kept using the word "illuminate" and every time (ha!) my head would go to "UN-ILLUMINATE!"

inwaves likes this.
  5. Bryan Diem

Trusted

I just bought a vinyl/Cd copy of fpu for $4 how is everyone else doing

6. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

any band that doesnt keep daniel around is missing out.

7. joe.boy.fresh.

Trusted

How/where

8. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

I bought my FPU vinyl from esteemed AP.net staffer Thomas Nassiff for 4x that but that $16 will allow him to buy a wedding ring so I can't complain.

9. Bryan Diem

Trusted

2nd and Charles in Allentown PA. If you got one near ya, always check their vinyl. They price things pretty fairly (read as: they do not research what oop vinyl go for and wing it with others). I got Afterman Descension by Coheed, which hovers around $80 for this pressing for 14 today.

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  10. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

this is still their best album

11. atlas

Trusted

These days I think I prefer FPU by like, a tiny tiny bit. But this is still right there

sophos34 likes this.
  12. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

they're essentially tied but i think this is a more refined version of FPU, they're easily their best two

13. atlas

Trusted

Yeah, I wanna give the edge to this one because there's a bit more sonic variation and of course, DD. But the rippers on FPU (The Great Secret, Pelican of the Desert, If There's Room to Move, Exometrium, Idiot, etc) go just a little bit harder than the ones on this to me, with the exception of Petal

14. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Yahhh okkkkkkkk

15. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

When FPU came out I thought that album blew their past work out of the water, and this one is still significantly better. Crazy.

16. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Yeah Ive had that feeling for like the past 3 albums or so. Its so crazy. TBD is my favorite personally to me but yeah every album is better than the last just depth and song writing wise.

17. cherrywaves

Trusted

I wish Kurt Ballou produced this record, that’s mainly why I put it below FPU

18. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

This record sounds amazing though Putney is a great producer

trevorshmevor likes this.
  19. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

The ones i favor are the two I listened to most when they came out, TBD and Ex Lives

I really need to spend more time with FPU & LT

20. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

fpu and lt are hands down their best. i probably go back to lt the most

21. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

I listen to gutter phenomenon the most. I’m a weird etid fan

22. CoffeeEyes17

Reclusive-aggressive Prestigious

FPU is my least favorite since GP.

Low Teens or TBD is my favorite depending on the day.

23. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Low Teens is probably my favorite but I think The Big Dirty is their best sounding album.

24. cherrywaves

Trusted

This album gets an undue amount of shit. It was also my first ETID record at 14, so I’m biased

25. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

Yeah Gutter Phenomenon was the first one I heard and I listened to it a ton.