Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Every Time I Die Announce ‘Low Teens’ • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 21, 2016.

1. Eric

Regular

Really? It's not like they ever change too much. I don't see how anyone who's a fan of any album would dislike one of them

BKO5950505 likes this.
  2. bloodinthesand

Regular

This band can't write a bad album or song for that matter....Been going strong for almost 20 years!!! Keith rules

3. austindavispdx

Still on this side of the grass

Hmm I think there are pretty big differences going from Gutter to Big Dirty to NJA. It's kinda strange for me cause I love Ex Lives but can't get into FPU at all. Really looking forward to the new one though.

4. carlosonthedrums

Cooler than a polar bear's toenails Prestigious

I think there was a sense of playfulness missing on FPU. I still greatly enjoyed the record, but I know Keith had some things he needed to get out, and they didn't lend themselves to those amazing one-liners that he was known for throwing out on previous records, which is why it felt so dark in comparison to everything that came before.

And man, Daniel Davison is just a chameleon. He seamlessly found a way to make his style fit Underoath, and now he's doing the same with ETID while bringing some insanely awesome drumming to the table. Monster.

5. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

I'm just pumped this is song is #9, it shreds, and it's the lead single. There's gotta be some great material on this record.

6. Eric

Regular

I didn't even think about that! Seems like it's become common to release the first or second track as the first single and I hate it

7. wheelbarrow

Trusted, Not Rusted.

So awesome, agreed that the earlier sound is back in this one. I was chair moshing.

8. Iamhollywood315

Regular

seriously I mean I got mad respect for Kurt and my Buffalo Boys but that album production wise sounded a little harsh and raw for my taste