Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Every Time I Die – “It Remembers” Video

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Sep 23, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Song/album rips.

bptky, mattylikesfilms and ConArdist like this.
  3. ConArdist

Subgenres Should Die

I was disappointed w/ their last "music video" which if you remember was just bad quality live chaos. Guess this is where the money went! Low Teens rulez d00d.

4. alexbrew

Just here for the comments

Dang, not really feeling this song. Think I need to give it a few more spins.

5. ConArdist

Subgenres Should Die

Didn't know Brendon was actually on the track, his bit feels forced and doesn't fit. Was working when I gave Low Teens a first listen, need another one.

6. carlosonthedrums

Cooler than a polar bear's toenails Prestigious

The YouTube comments on this make me hope that any time I see this video from now on it's an embedded version. Album is brilliant.

ConArdist likes this.
  7. ConArdist

Subgenres Should Die

Two rules in life; 1. Chew thoroughly 2. DON'T GO TO THE YOUTUBE COMMENTS SECTION! haha

carlosonthedrums likes this.
  8. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

I like this song a lot but after one full listen idk if this'll be the album that finally gets me into ETID. Always a bit too sludgy for my taste.

9. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Thread has way less enthusiasm for the album than I'm accustomed to.

10. Michael Schmidt

Don't recreate the scene, or reinvent the meanings Supporter

Head back to the album thread haha

11. carlosonthedrums

I like this a lot haha.

ConArdist likes this.
  12. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

I didn't see anything wrong with the comments; it was a bunch of Urie fans now being intrigued by ETID. I see that as a positive. Seems that's what they intended considering the band is barely present in the video

13. GetUpAndrew

Constant horror and bone-deep dissatisfaction.

Loved both the video and the song.

14. shogunTORTOISE

Regular

Last album had zero staying power with me, but I am enjoying this one much more.

15. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

Video is crazy and I really enjoyed that. Urie has a brilliant voice and probably has the best psychopath face impersonation I've seen haha.

16. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

maybe my favorite on the album. keith and brendon sound great

Aaron Mook and mattylikesfilms like this.
  17. ConArdist

Subgenres Should Die

To prove my point, some faceless asshole w/ no videos said "you suck" moments ago on my BMTH drum cover. Thanks for the constructive advice, buddy!

18. carlosonthedrums

I caught the video pretty early when a majority of the comments were people dismissing the band and talking about how they were only there for Brendon. But all the same, I wasn't really being that serious. Anytime ETID can get more attention, it's a great thing for the world.

19. carlosonthedrums

Know that feeling too well. DM me a link to your video and we can trade positive drum cover comments.

20. ConArdist

Subgenres Should Die

Haha cool I sent you my channel. I was covering "Run" by BMTH by ear, it was before I got my in-ears but it's a cover. Didn't think it was THAT bad.

21. bptky

check out Musica - Akron's best live music venue

Such a good album