Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Every Avenue

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by mattfreaksmeout, Oct 1, 2018.

1. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Yes!! So excited about this so I figured it was a great time to make a thread to discuss one of the best bands to come out of the neon emo scene.

Picture Perfect is a classic in my book.

2. mynamesgeneric

Regular

I went to high school with most of the original lineup, haven't kept tabs on what many of the members were up to now, I know Jimmie had joined a country act a couple years back. Always have good memories of home and growing up when any of their songs come on a shuffle.

3. Pepetito

Trusted Supporter

Love these guys. I think Shhh is their best album. Raged the hell outta that in college.

4. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

lol i street teamed for these dudes when Ah! came out. which is to say i just kept all the stuff they sent me and didn’t actually do anything because i was a bad person. i’ll throw that on later today.

6. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Well ya I'll just be leaving it alone at the first reunion weekend they did several years ago. Sounds like there's a lot of bad vibes around this

7. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

So, Dave is just a one man band now with a touring band? I wonder what happened there.

Picture Perfect was a very good pop rock album.

8. All too common these days. Next there will be an "Every Avenue" Album with David and a new batch of musicians. Seems to be working for fellow Michigander Craig Owens and "D.R.U.G.S."

9. Sutton Sabinash

Regular

While that’s a huge bummer to read I’m still all in on seeing Dave. It’s been far too long since I’ve seen the songs live. EA is highly underrated IMO. I still revisit a lot of their stuff.

10. Sutton Sabinash

Regular

Not to derail the thread but I thought the latest DRUGS album was great.

11. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

A little different though cus every Avenue was an established band way longer than DRUGS initial run, and also when they first reunited they were still all there. (Still I get your point haha)

12. mynamesgeneric

Regular

Honestly surprised I haven't heard what the reason for the other members statements, but clearly Dave is the problem in some way, shape, or form.

Sutton Sabinash likes this.