Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Eve 6 Talk New Tour and Possibility of New Music

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 29, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Eve 6 talked with Billboard about their 20th anniversary tour and the possibility of new music in the future:

Eve 6, meanwhile, hasn’t released a new album since 2012, and while Collins predicts the group will release more new music in the future he indicates a full album may not be on the agenda. “My creative energy now is going more into Fitness, but I do think it would be cool to do a single (with Eve 6) at some point, maybe next year,” he says. “We’ve talked about doing a deep cuts, punk covers EP or something that’s just kind of indulgent and fun for us, but maybe a few other people might find entertaining. I’m sure we’ll do something at some point.”
    Nov 28 – Salt Lake City, UT – The Complex
    Nov 29 – Seattle, WA – Crocodile
    Nov 30 – Portland, OR – Dante’s
    Dec 1 – Los Angeles, CA – Regent
    Dec 5 – Kansasville, WI – 1175 Sports Park
    Dec 6 – Grand Rapids, MI – 20 Monroe Live
    Dec 7 – Detroit, MI – St. Andrews Hall
    Dec 8 – Chicago, IL – Metro
    Dec 9 – Springfield, MO – The Complex
    Dec 11 – Pittsburgh, PA – Jergels
    Dec 12 – Poughkeepsie, NY – The Chance
    Dec 13 – Philadelphia, PA – Foundry
    Dec 14 – Asbury Park, NJ – House of Independents
    Dec 15 – Boston, MA – Middle East
    Dec 16 – New York, NY – Gramercy

2. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

I feel old as fuck, I saw them when they supported Third Eye Blind in 1998 on this record (Our Lady Peace was also on that tour).

ramomcferno and Larry David like this.
  3. Bayside 182

Wolverine Supporter

lol I was at the same tour, (MTV Campus Invasion or something) great memory! Definitely need to see this anniversary show.

Larry David likes this.
  4. somethingwitty

Trusted

Wish this tour was hitting Toronto or Buffalo

Larry David likes this.
  5. thisisacting__

Regular Supporter

Also at this show!! Damn. I remember Third Eye Blind bringing out a couch sometime during the set and playing some songs acoustic. What a 90s lineup.

Bayside 182 likes this.
  6. ramomcferno

Mystery is the secret ingredient Prestigious

Me too. That was still one of my top ten favorite lineups and concert experiences.

7. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Weird routing. Hoping for a Horrorscope tour in a few years.

8. somethingwitty

Trusted

It's All In Your Head was so underrated. Hokis and Without You Here were fantastic songs.

Bayside 182 and Fox83 like this.
  9. Fox83

Trusted

Arch Drive Goodbye is one of my all time favorites of theirs.

DutchDynamite and mmhmm like this.
  10. Bayside 182

Wolverine Supporter

I actually think it is one of the most underrated albums from any band in the genre. It's their best work but got the least airplay and attention. Easy listen from start to end without skipping any songs.

11. reachingfor

Regular Supporter

Probably my favorite Eve 6 album too

12. carlosonthedrums

Cooler than a polar bear's toenails Prestigious

This is one my favorite threads ever on this site because all the mid-30s heads popped up to show love for '90s music.

13. kpatrickwood

Give what you can.

Just stopped by to echo the love for It's All in Your Head. Definitely will be checking out the Chicago show.

Bayside 182 likes this.