Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Eve 6 / Oz / Christina Holmes Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Jun 16, 2016.

1. kidinthebushes

Trusted

[​IMG]

2. kidinthebushes

Trusted

I forgot this tour was happening.

3. m32137

Regular

I was at the Gainesville show and it was awesome.

4. oldboot

Regular

What was the crowd like? I am going to the Boston show tonight and will finally be seeing Eve 6 for the first time. Not sure what to imagine...are there people there, and do they know more songs than Inside Out and Here's to the Nights?

Our show starts at 9 p.m. which is also super weird. Going to be a late but fun night.

5. m32137

Regular

This was my third time seeing them (last time was 2004, though). The crowd was decent. I was in the front so I didn't get a good view of everyone behind me but it sounded like they were all into it. The setlist was pretty diverse, too. There were a couple times where I noticed people had stopped singing along to the Speak in Code songs, but that was it.

Oh, and the show ran a lot later than I was expecting. The venue's site only listed the two local bands they booked as openers and not the two Eve 6 brought with them (who were excellent, by the way). I got there right when the first opener started at 7:30 and Eve 6 didn't hit the stage until around 11:30. Show ended just before 1AM.

6. oldboot

Regular

Damn, I wonder why that is? Most shows have wrapped up by 11. I am driving ~ 2 hours to this show so I am expecting a late one. Should be fun though...I was thumbing through their sets and it looks like they are playing a pretty great mix of stuff.