Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Eve 6’s Self-Titled Up for Pre-Order on Vinyl

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 3, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. ForestOfAllusion

Old Aesthetic Prestigious

would love to see Horrorscope follow suit

bradsonemanband likes this.
  3. Fox83

Trusted

For a split second I thought there was a new album announcement. Oh well.

goation likes this.
  4. devenstonow

Noobie

I saw them for free a few weeks ago and was surprisingly impressed (or maybe it was the alcohol).

Their lead singer gave a really good speech before Inside Out about how he doesn't care/embraces the fact that it's their only super well-known song and that he isn't at all tired of playing it.

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  5. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Would rather have Horrorscope on vinyl!

ForestOfAllusion and goation like this.
  6. Anticitizen7

Please be kind. Like actually kind though.

I feel like Eve 6 always needed more appreciation.

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  7. goation

Regular

I jammed the hell out of Horrorscope and It's all In Your Head when I was younger. "On The Roof Again" still gets stuck in my head randomly.

I've always loved his lyrical style and would like to hear new music.

8. KyleAtGalaxy

Regular

I just listened to Speak In Code for the first time about three months ago. Such an awesome album.

9. Loki

God of mischief

First off, I love this band. I think they are super underrated and I am bummed their last album didn't garner a lot of attention.

I feel like this is my least favorite record of theirs, but it is still a must-buy for me.

Also, super happy you guys give Bullmoose so much love. I grew up with several of their stores within driving distance and those guys are fantastic merchants and even better people.

Fox83 likes this.
  10. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Um- I need that. Record is so damn good in all it's 90's alt rock glory. Fuck yes.

11. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Also never got the love for Horrorscope. I did love It's All In Your Head and half of Speak in Code.

12. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

it's not just you! They are really good live, and super genuine

13. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Speak in Code had some of their best songs (Moon, Lost and Found, the bonus track Red and Black) but also some of their absolute worst ("We used to go bowling...........")

14. KyleAtGalaxy

Regular

"I'm alive like the sound of the wrecking crew" That line is so awesome and so damn weird! Pretty much like all their lyrics I suppose.

15. Former Planets

Aaaachem!

"Red and Black" is fantastic. I occasionally make a playlist of all The Sugi Tap demos from before Speak in Code along with the "Big If" demos from Yellowcard's first breakup and it's super good...

DallasSF likes this.
  16. DallasSF

That Big If stuff was great.

17. Loki

God of mischief

The Sugi Tap had some good stuff in those demos... probably the superior version of Red & Black