Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Euphoria (HBO) TV Show • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by iCarly Rae Jepsen, Mar 28, 2019.

1. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

First ep was pretty good. It’s like a Korine film or Less Than Zero without the poetry. I’ll keep watching

2. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

This episode was really good and I’ll echo everyone’s sentiment that zendaya was great. Dick pic sequence, Jules apology scene, and the last bit with Fez were all top notch acting by her.

As much as I’m dreading Jules and Nate meeting, the McKay and Cassie storyline is the one that I feel like will bum me out real soon. Dude with high school girlfriend leaves for college and joins a frat has heartbreak written all over it.

NJPunkMusic and ghostedaway like this.
  3. ^Ya that relationship seems destined to collapse.

4. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Jock following the pool fucker around is way too CW for me

5. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

Drake is a producer on this?

6. Night Channels

Trusted

That whole sequence was terrifying and not like anything you'd see on a CW show.

If the shows keeps going at this pace, Nate will become one of the better current television villains.

7. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

I'm not talking about inside the hotel room, I'm talking about before. It looked like something from Riverdale. Easily the corniest part of the show so far

Maybevictor likes this.
  8. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

His production company bought the rights so he and his partner Future the Prince have producer credits

9. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Drake having ANYTHING to do with this show makes me incredibly uneasy.

10. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Because it adds to his weird obsession with teenage girls?

EASheartsVinyl likes this.
  11. Night Channels

Trusted

Why?

12. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

@Maybevictor hit it on the head. He has an incredibly gross and problematic history with underage girls/very young women, so his involvement does not make me feel any better about where this lands on the scale of realism versus exploitation.

morgantayler likes this.
  13. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

still loving this show after the first 3 episodes.

14. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

The little boy dealer is cheesy too but I laughed at the human trafficking line

imthesheriff and Maybevictor like this.
  15. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Blood Orange!

Maybevictor likes this.
  16. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

Watched the second episode this morning and definitely am into it a bit more, the whole drug dealer scene made me so uncomfortableeeeee

Maybevictor likes this.
  17. cherrywaves

Trusted

I’m very into this one episode in, definitely some corny moments but lots of potential

18. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Its weird that while watching episode 1 I couldn’t stop thinking of Zendaya as MJ, but while watching Far From Home today, two weeks later, I had a hard time not seeing Rue in MJ.

she is incredible in both, so I hope she is in like everything going forward.

19. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Yeesh

20. nohandstoholdonto

problem addict Prestigious

THAT ENDING

MY GAY HEART

21. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

This literally gets better every single episode

nohandstoholdonto likes this.
  22. Love the way that final scene was put together.

nohandstoholdonto likes this.
  23. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Was kind of hoping they’d let the Jules and Rue friendship stay platonic for at least a few more episodes but this was a great episode besides that. The carnival was a great backdrop for all of it and I was surprised to see McKay’s relationship fall apart so soon but I’m guessing this won’t be the last bit of drama between them. The carousel scene

I love how they are shining a spotlight on each character while still letting everyone’s arc progress pretty naturally.

24. Renewed for S2.

25. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Would have been shocked if it wasn't but good news