Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Euphoria (HBO) TV Show

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by iCarly Rae Jepsen, Mar 28, 2019.

1. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Euphoria explores a group of students as they, "navigate drugs, sex, identity, trauma, social media, love and friendship," according to Hollywood Reporter. The show is based on a 2012 Israeli series of the same name. Zendaya leads the cast which includes Maude Apatow, Brian "Astro" Bradley, Angus McLoud, Eric Dane, Alexa Demie, Jacob Elordi, Barbie Ferreira, Nika King, Storm Reid, Hunter Schafer, and Sydney Sweeney.

2. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

3. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

im here for it, love zendaya and the trailers that have been airing on hbo are interesting.

4. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

This has potential but I disliked a lot about the first episode.

5. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

First episode wasn't bad. Zendaya is the best

6. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

I enjoyed it, curious where it goes.

7. Dave Diddy

Grief is only love that’s got no place to go Supporter

I don't really even know what to say after watching the first episode haha. That was a wild ride.

8. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Definitely feels like it's trying a little too hard to be edgy but it held my attention the entire episode. Music and cinematography is great, acting and dialogue are a little weak. I'll keep watching though for sure

9. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I don’t think I was supposed to laugh out loud in the first 30 seconds, but oh wow did I. It certainly tells you what kind of show it is right out of the gate.

10. I really enjoyed the first episode. Definitely a trip. We'll see where it goes.

11. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Music was great, cinematography was good. Definitely think the acting / edgy writing is iffy but I’ll follow along for now. This wants to be a new age skins but the writing accidentally leans more towards artsy 13 reasons why imo

Zendaya is wonderful though, and I think I’m gonna like the Mac Miller type dude who sells her drugs

imthesheriff likes this.
  12. williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

Does anybody know the song that played when Tyler was punching that dude.

13. Can't remember the song exactly, but this site is usually a good reference. Loading… | Tunefind

Could've been this?

14. That scene with Fezco's supplier was intense.

15. Dave Diddy

Grief is only love that’s got no place to go Supporter

Yeah that dude scared me haha

16. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Thought the second episode was a lot better

17. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

Enjoyed the second episode more. Still not crazy about some stuff but interested to see where it goes.

18. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

Intrigued by this show. I'll keep watching

19. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Definitely liked this one better and still somehow can’t look away. I’ll stay tuned.

The scenes with Nate and the supplier were both really fucking nuts.

20. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

This show has the most male nudity I think I've ever seen in anything

21. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Zendaya is so damn good

22. Lepi182

Trusted Supporter

ghostedaway likes this.
  23. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Would the members of One Direction have had to allowed them to use their likenesses for that one part...?

But yeah Zendaya's acting at the end when the dude wouldn't sell her drugs was really really good

24. That opening sequence was... something.

Agreed that Zendaya was great in this episode. Her apologizing to Jules was another great performance. Speaking of, I'm not ready for Jules and "Tyler" to meet :worried:

25. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Just started this