Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

ER

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by stayillogical, Sep 8, 2020.

1. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

I started binge watching medical dramas over the summer and decided I should watch ER. I have only vague memories of reruns that aired when I was young, so I figured I should at least watch the first few seasons with the original cast.

I'm on season 4 now and sad that this is Clooney's last. There are some really great episodes and it has been a treat to watch. Soooo many cameos from people before they were famous. There's an episode with Ewan McGregor holding up a convenience store which is excellent!

Jason Tate likes this.
  2. I loved ER (at least the first handful of seasons). Part of NBC Thursday night with Seinfeld.

3. cshadows2887

Hailey, It Happens @haileyithappens Supporter

My fiancee looooooooves this show. I've enjoyed what I've seen alongside her. Someday I'll have to give it a full watch.

4. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

Currently on season 8. I watch this every day when I should be catching up on something more current. It's just so comfortable and easy. I could recommend some standout episodes.

5. cshadows2887

Hailey, It Happens @haileyithappens Supporter

Every "best TV episodes" list ever seems to inevitably include "Love Labors Lost"