Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Envy On The Coast Band • Page 2

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by I Am Mick, May 3, 2016.

1. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

couldn't get into quiett dog although i think ryans side projects have been my fav ultimately.

2. Yeah I wasn't huge on Quiett Dog either. Glad this thread reminded me about Heavy English though because I forgot all about that.

3. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Saw Heavy English live, aside from their singles none of the other songs were anything special

4. LionInMyPocket

I was born in a swamp, born with no clothes on

Really that's disappointing, I've had thier debut LP on my most anticipated list for like 2-3 years now. Did they make any notion to when they might release it?

5. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

@LionInMyPocket no idea when they'll release it. They were on a label and then dropped for whatever reason. No word on what they've been doing since

6. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

NK is really cool

trevorshmevor likes this.
  7. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

This song is still so good. Wish we got more Heavy English

8. LionInMyPocket

To be honest what's held me over while EOTC are on hiatus is NGHBRS. They sound more like EOTC than any of the side projects.

9. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Too bad nghbrs isn't a band anymore, ep was top notch

10. LionInMyPocket

What are you talking about? NGHBRS hasn't broken up. They also put an LP out in 2013 "Twenty One Rooms" and also a single in 2014 "Golden Age/Small Talk." I'd suggest NGHBRS to anyone who likes EOTC, check them out. If anyone wants some of their stuff PM me I have all of it ;-p

11. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Need to check NGHBRS out. I liked the song in that video posted above.

12. LionInMyPocket

Extremely consistent band. If you like that song I can PM you their Disco just send me a PM and I'll zip their EP, LP, and Single.

13. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

They became inactive a little while back. Pretty much right after they released Golden Age and the other single. This is Ian's new thing

14. LionInMyPocket

Havent heard of them. What have they released? Do they have a website?

15. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

16. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

17. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

18. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

i dig it

19. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

Looks like they've made an Instagram

20. Oh shiiiiiii

21. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I'm pretty sure it's just gona be a handful of shows with just Ryan and Brian but god damn, I would absolutely love to get a new record

22. LionInMyPocket

Them calling this an EOTC "Rebirth" seems like it would be more than just a couple shows. maybe they filled some of the positions to record new stuff... Or atleast I'm hoping!

beachdude42 likes this.
  23. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

I've never seen EOTC, as I got into them right at the time of their TFOT/Twin Atlantic tour. Those guys just sound so damn tight every time I see a video of them playing live. I'll gladly take Brian and Ryan with other musicians, but fuck I want to see them with the original lineup so bad. Sal is tremendous live.
    Seems like a lot of hype around them doing a few shows with only two members of the band.

Whatjuliansaid likes this.
  24. LuigiPeppercorn

Trusted Prestigious

Tickets on sale Friday for 3 shows; NYC, LI, Boston

Probably gonna try for all 3 dates

25. Whatjuliansaid

News on once the clouds are gone. Prestigious

I'm glad others are excited about this, I am not. Maybe one day they'll reunite but I'm not holding my breath.